We buy junk cars for cash in Cuyahoga Falls!
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Cuyahoga Falls.
- We are Cuyahoga Falls's top junk car removal specialists
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in Cuyahoga Falls, OH? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in Cuyahoga Falls, OH! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in Cuyahoga Falls, OH and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in Cuyahoga Falls tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in Cuyahoga Falls it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in Cuyahoga Falls, OH will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Ohio DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in Cuyahoga Falls, OH? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in Cuyahoga Falls to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in Cuyahoga Falls, OH and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Cuyahoga Falls?
Today's average value for vehicles near Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio is $286 with haul away at no cost. If you have a full size truck like a Chevy Silverado or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is at $357, but could be $243 for smaller and mid-size cars like a Nissan Altima. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more money.
Do you buy junk cars without title in Cuyahoga Falls, OH?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Cuyahoga Falls, OH but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Cuyahoga Falls, OH DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Cuyahoga Falls DMV
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, 44221
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in Cuyahoga Falls within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policy of the local buyer who makes an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. When you are paid by business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- 2016 Ford Flex (Not Sure) Nov 13Cuyahoga Falls, OH44221Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2014 Ford Fusion Se Nov 13Cuyahoga Falls, OH44221Doesn't startNo Title
- 2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan Base Nov 09Cuyahoga Falls, OH44224Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Chrysler Pt Cruiser Limit... Nov 09Cuyahoga Falls, OH44221Engine StartsClean Title
- 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Passe... Nov 07Cuyahoga Falls, OH44224Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Ford F 150 Heritage Exten... Nov 07Cuyahoga Falls, OH44223Doesn't startClean Title
- 2003 Ford Taurus Sedan Se (Gas) Nov 06Cuyahoga Falls, OH44223Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I've never had a problem with this car until last year when the engine made a rattling noise and would randomly shut off. I just left it in front of my mom's house hoping to one day repair and restore it to give it to my uncle, but I figured I would rather sell it. "
"I just need to catch up on my bills. I want to pay off the title loan company. It's complete, it runs, and it's a great buy for a company that buys junk cars for cash. It's not even junk!"
"The engine block is leaking and possibly cracked. There's no key to the door locks. It has a broken coil pack. There's a short in my passenger side taillight. I replaced the steering wheel column and ignition, and it has a rebuilt alternator and battery. Also has a new windshield and a new radiator. Currently, I'm unemployed and can't keep up with repairs and maintenance."
"Vehicle is handicap accessible. It has a wheelchair lift installed. It also comes with tie downs. The seats in the middle have been removed. I still have the back bench seats and can sit six in back comfortably, two wheelchairs and a passenger in front. The roof is lifted but is still under 10 ft. It does need work done to engine, not sure what is needed. It is just too big for my family and we have not found anyone that could use it."
"Excessive coolant leak. Loses about a gallon of coolant a day. If filled with water/coolant before drive, can make a 27 mile commute with no overheating."
"This car has really nice rims and a great stereo. I think it's the starter that is broken. Not sure, check engine light is on and has been for a while. Dent in trunk and bump on bumper. "