Junk cars for cash in Cedar City with free pickup.
- We are Cedar City's top junk car removal specialists
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Cedar City.
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Cedar City, UT and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Cedar City to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Cedar City, UT. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Cedar City, UT area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Cedar City. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Cedar City
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Cedar City, UT junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Cedar City?
The current average value for vehicles in Cedar City, Utah is around $288 with free pickup. If you have a full size pickup like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is at $360, but could be $244 for small and mid-size sedans like a Ford Fusion. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How large is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Has the vehicle been in a accident? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Cedar City, UT?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Cedar City, UT but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Cedar City, UT DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Cedar City DMV
Cedar City, Utah, 84720
How long does the process take?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in Cedar City within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own schedules, so we can never guarantee a specific pickup window on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policy of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. If you are paid by business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Cedar City, UT
- 2004 Toyota Camry Se Apr 28Cedar City, UT84720Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Ls 4 Wd (... Apr 28Cedar City, UT84720Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0 T Quattro Apr 26Cedar City, UT84721Engine StartsClean Title
- 2001 Nissan Frontier Extended ... Apr 25Cedar City, UT84720Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S Apr 21Cedar City, UT84720Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Freed... Apr 20Cedar City, UT84721Doesn't startClean Title
- 2004 Ford F 250 Super Duty Ext... Apr 18Cedar City, UT84721Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The battery is dead, and it was hit on the front right wheel. I believe rim is bent, but not exactly sure. I drove it four miles like it is, but it's been sitting since October."
"It recently overheated on the freeway and won't start. Now, it's stranded. I don't have access to the title because it was lost when I moved. I do have proof of registration though."
"The car runs but when you drive it, it stutters. I took it to Honda in Garland to get it looked at and they said it needs a new engine. The passenger back tire is inflated but does have a nail in it."
"The vehicle starts and runs (last we checked) but will not go into gear. We've replaced everything we could."
"I'm not sure what's wrong with it but it is hard to get up to speed. Also, the power steering is in and out even after replacing the rack and pinion and power steering pump. "
"It's a good car, still drivable. It just needs someone to check the fuel injectors, change the ignition coils, and spark plugs. Minor/basic engine maintenance and some body work would bring this car all the way back."