Get cash for your junk car in Pearland today!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Pearland's top junk car and truck buyer.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Pearland, TX. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Pearland, TX
When we say we buy junk cars in Pearland, TX we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Pearland, TX will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Pearland, TX selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Pearland, TX
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Pearland
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Pearland, TX let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Pearland?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Pearland, Texas is around $245 with free pickup. If you have a big pickup like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is at $306, but is only $208 for smaller and mid-size cars like a Honda Accord. Obviously, your vehicle's real value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more money.
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Pearland, TX?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Pearland, TX but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Pearland, TX DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Pearland DMV
Friendswood, Texas, 77549
Can you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can usually pick up most vehicles in Pearland within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policies of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for better record keeping and the safety of truck drivers. If you are paid by check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Pearland, TX
- 2014 Buick Verano Leather Group Jun 09Pearland, TX77581Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab S... Jun 08Pearland, TX77584Engine StartsClean Title
- 1995 Mazda Protege Lx Jun 07Pearland, TX77584Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2015 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 May 31Pearland, TX77584Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Pontiac Solstice Base May 25Pearland, TX77581Doesn't startClean Title
- 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Base May 25Pearland, TX77581Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2016 Kia Optima Ex May 16Pearland, TX77584Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I've owned this car for 15 years, and it's just time to replace it. The A/C went out in September. It has a mild oil leak which was worse before I replaced the valve cover gaskets a couple of years ago. In the past two to four years, it's gotten a new water pump, new rear suspension, a new exhaust, a new windshield, a new radiator, regular oil changes (Mobil1 full synth). I took it on a 1,000-mile road trip through another state in January, annd wouldn't hesitate to do it again. It has many light/moderate paint scratches and some dents on the right front fender."
"The vehicle is my brother's car, and it's been sitting in my backyard for two years. I'm tired of looking at it. With his medical conditions, he can no longer drive it, and he doesn't want it anymore."
"It was running the last time I checked about a month ago. I have a newer vehicle, and I couldn't afford to keep this one while it was sitting. It has some newer parts and a good history as far as consistent service. It's just been sitting, it's older, and a couple of the window motors went out. The vehicle can be restored with a little work, but I can't keep it."
"The vehicle has some slight mold from sitting over time. The car battery has fully died due to us not driving it. It will not pass emissions testing, but it will drive if the battery is fixed or maybe even jumped. "
"It won't shift past first gear without getting to at least 7,000 RPM's. It needs a new CV boot on the front passenger-side tire (still driveable), and it needs a new torque converter."
"It's in pretty good condition, except it needs a new alternator. It has a new battery and lots of upkeep maintenance done to maintain the car. It just needs an alternator."