Want to sell your junk car for cash in Midland? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Midland, TX.
- We are Midland's top junk car removal specialists
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Midland.
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in Midland, TX? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in Midland, TX! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in Midland, TX and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in Midland, TX. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in Midland tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in Midland, TX
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in Midland it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in Midland, TX will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Texas DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in Midland, TX? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in Midland to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in Midland, TX and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Midland?
The current average offer for vehicles in Midland, Texas is around $276 with pickup included. If you have a big truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is at $345, but is only $234 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Saturn. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How large is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more money.
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Midland, TX?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Midland, TX but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Midland, TX DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Midland DMV
Midland, Texas, 79705
How long does the pickup take?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Midland within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the requirements of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for the safety of truck drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid by business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Midland, TX
- 1984 Chevrolet El Camino Ss Apr 26Midland, TX79703Engine StartsClean Title
- 2010 Kia Soul + Apr 25Midland, TX79706Engine StartsClean Title
- 2007 Saturn Vue Base Awd Apr 23Midland, TX79701Doesn't startClean Title
- 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Ex L V 6 Apr 20Midland, TX79707Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Lt Apr 16Midland, TX79706Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2013 Chevrolet Suburban Lt 150... Apr 16Midland, TX79701Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2000 Ford F 150 Regular Cab (N... Apr 14Midland, TX79703Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I have a 1999 Cadillac Seville. It's not running currently. It needs a new starter for sure. I think there is more to it than just the starter, but I'm not completely sure. I don't have the time or resources to mess with it, so I'm looking to junk it. If you're interested, please send me a cash offer. Thank you!"
"The flood damage is only in the trunk. It is holding water around the spare tire. The hood is damaged, but it still latches tightly. It's missing only part of the dashboard area, but the piece is in the trunk of the car."
"I'm not sure why it's not running. It's time for a different vehicle anyway. The back seats are all gone except one and there is damage from battery acid behind the driver seat. It ate a bunch of the carpet up but its clean now. "
"I found a new car. I know this car isn't worth much, but it still runs. I recently lost the keys to it. Rather than paying a locksmith, I'd rather junk it for some cash."
"I'm trying to sell this before we move to our new home. The left passenger side tire is deflated due to being hit by another car. All of the other tires still in good condition. "
"The transmission is giving me problems. It has trouble going into third gear. I don't have the cash to fix or replace said transmission problems, so that's why I'm junking the vehicle for some cash. "