Get cash for your junk car in Lebanon today!
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Lebanon, TN.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We pay cash for junk cars in Lebanon and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Lebanon, TN and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Lebanon to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Lebanon, TN. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Lebanon, TN area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Lebanon. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Lebanon
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Lebanon, TN junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Lebanon?
The current average offer for vehicles in Lebanon, Tennessee is around $344 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big pickup like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is a bit more at $430, but is only $292 for small and mid-size cars like a Dodge Charger. Of course, your vehicle's real value depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with good parts are sometimes worth more .
Do we buy junk cars in Lebanon, TN without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Lebanon, TN with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Tennessee. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Lebanon, TN DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Lebanon DMV
Lebanon, Tennessee, 37090
Can you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Lebanon within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer manages all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policies of the local buyer who makes a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid by business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Lebanon, TN
- 2006 Ford Five Hundred Sel Fwd Jun 15Lebanon, TN37090Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1994 Honda Accord Coupe Lx Jun 15Lebanon, TN37087Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Gmc Yukon Xl Sl 1500 4 Wd Jun 13Lebanon, TN37090Doesn't startClean Title
- 2008 Gmc Yukon Sle 4 Wd (Flex ... Jun 13Lebanon, TN37090Doesn't startClean Title
- 2010 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Ls Jun 10Lebanon, TN37087Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2000 Dodge Neon Es Jun 08Lebanon, TN37087Doesn't startClean Title
- 1996 Chrysler Sebring Converti... Jun 08Lebanon, TN37087Doesn't startNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car would be driveable if the battery wasn't missing, and three of the tires are flat (will not hold air). I do not have a title. The interior upholstery has no rips. The exterior is silver, and there's no body damage. The front bumper is loose, and both side mirrors are missing. The vehicle has electric windows and locks."
"I have the coolant hoses disconnected. I also broke a bolt on it, and I don't have a replacement to put it back together. The vehicle does start and run when it's connected. It needs a new windshield, and it has rips in the interior. I just don't have a place to keep it, and I don't have the time to fix it anymore."
"This car would be driveable if someone would put a fly wheel on it. That is the only thing wrong with it. The tires has 80% tread life left on them. I thought it was the starter, but I removed the new starter, and that is why it will not start. The only dent is on the right bumper, it is not on the vehicle itself."
"The car runs and drives. I just put a new catalytic converter in it, coils, plugs and down pipe. The rear taillights are cracked, and the driver side has two new doors. It just overheated today, and I'm done with this car. I can get a new title, but I currently don't have one. I do have the registration, etc."
"The motor just blew up. They wanted $1,500 to $2,000 to fix it. It's not worth it to me for a spare car, but it was driven every day beforehand by my daughter. The transmission is perfect, there's no rust. There's only one dent, and it is on the right rear side. I bought the car in 1999 when it was a year old."
"The hood is off of the car and it's damaged. The alternator and radiator were taken out of the car as well. Other than that, the engine is complete. The catalytic converter was also taken off of the car. The front windshield and the passenger front window are broken. The title/registration are in my name, but I can't find the title."