We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in Hendersonville!
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Hendersonville, TN.
- Junk car removal and towing is always included in your cash offer.
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Hendersonville junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Hendersonville, TN! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Hendersonville and throughout Tennessee. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Hendersonville, TN and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Hendersonville, TN without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Hendersonville, TN and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Hendersonville under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Hendersonville, TN:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Hendersonville, TN to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Hendersonville, TN is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Hendersonville, TN from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Hendersonville, TN are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Hendersonville, TN
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Hendersonville, TN at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Hendersonville, TN, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Hendersonville. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Hendersonville?
The current average value for vehicles near Hendersonville, Tennessee is $307 with pickup included. If you have a big truck like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is at $383, but is only $260 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Toyota Corolla. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a accident? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more money.
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Hendersonville, TN without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Hendersonville, TN with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Tennessee. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Hendersonville, TN DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Hendersonville DMV
Hendersonville, Tennessee, 37075
How long does the pickup take?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in Hendersonville within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier handles all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policy of the buyer near you who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid via check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Hendersonville, TN
- 2002 Honda Civic Coupe Ex Apr 26Hendersonville, TN37075Doesn't startNo Title
- 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Ls Apr 26Hendersonville, TN37075Doesn't startClean Title
- 2009 Jeep Commander Limited 2 ... Apr 25Hendersonville, TN37075Engine StartsClean Title
- 1999 Toyota Camry (Not Sure) Apr 25Hendersonville, TN37075Engine StartsClean Title
- 2010 Ford Fusion Se (Gas) Apr 22Hendersonville, TN37075Engine StartsClean Title
- 2003 Buick Rendezvous Cx Awd Apr 20Hendersonville, TN37075Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew C... Apr 18Hendersonville, TN37075Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car was in a minor fender bender. It is drivable and I have been using it for the past two months. However, there is still enough damage that it needs repair and I don't want to do it. Hood is slightly bent but no damage reached the engine."
"The fuel pump died so the truck won't start or run. It has cost me far too much to repair and I'm broke as a joke. If you think that's funny, please pity me and give me cash today."
"It has damage to the front driver's side fender, hood, and lights. The headlights work but the turning signals do not. The passenger's side mirror is cracked. I have the parts to replace the mirror and headlight just haven't had time to do it. I'm getting a new car and hoping to get money to go towards the down payment."
"It was my old company work van and they were recently shut down. They left me with the van, which is sitting in my apartment complex with a flat tire and is going to be towed unless I sell it. I have no way of getting the title because the owner shut down the company and moved back to Israel."
"This car starts right up and drives great! The engine and transmission are strong. However, the windshield is cracked, the rear left light cover is smashed, the driver's side door doesn't always close properly, and the driver's seat is permanently reclined. "
"It drives, but it's a rough ride. There is a foot long scratch on the driver's side door and some cosmetic damage on the rear bumper."