Want to sell your junk car for cash in Chattanooga? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We are Chattanooga's top junk car and truck buyer.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
Do you have a junk car stalled at the curb and don’t know what to do with it? Do you wish you knew who buys junk cars? The Clunker Junker can help you sell that car for cash today, and we can have it removed for free. No hassles, no sweat! We pay cash for cars in Chattanooga, TN. We’ve been in the industry for over a decade, and we’ve lasted this long due to our outstanding customer service, many positive reviews, and A rating from the BBB. We’ll give you an instant offer right now on our website or by calling (888) 383-4181.
Chattanooga’s top cash for junk cars company
We purchase junk cars for cash. Every car has a beginning and an end, and you might feel hopeless with a 4,000-pound liability in your life. You feel stuck, right? Forget it! Sell your junk car in Chattanooga, TN, to us. The Clunker Junker can get that car out of your life for good. Get cash for your junker and head out to the Hamilton Place Mall to shop on the same day. Spend time admiring the collection at the Hunter Museum of American Art. Take in a show at the Tivoli Theatre. If you’ve always wanted to attend a Lookouts game at AT&T Field but never had the cash, now is your chance. With the money we’ll give you when we buy your junk car, you’ll be able to explore Chattanooga, Tennessee at your leisure.
We make selling your junk car easy in Chattanooga, TN
The Clunker Junker is the place to sell your junk car to because the process is easy, the exchange is quick, and the removal is painless. It only requires you to provide some info and answer a few questions on this page. In a snap, your junker problem will vanishes. Don’t drive your car into the Tennessee River or try and sell your car to a scrap yard. Just follow these steps:
Get an instant offer. Using the form at the top of this page or by giving us a call, list the year, make, model, condition, and title status of your vehicle. Get us the information from the title and registration. Don’t have a title? No sweat. We can sometimes even buy your car with no title.
Accept and schedule pickup. Our offer will come back to you fast, within seconds. Look it over. If you like what you see, click the “Accept” button. All we need now is for you to provide contact information, and we will schedule a pickup time with our Chattanooga junk car buyers.
Get paid on the spot. The final step involves the actual exchange. One of our friendly junk car buyers in Chattanooga will contact you to set up the junk car removal. When they get there, they’ll check the vehicle over. If all is OK, they’ll then issue you a check or pay you cash on the spot.
It’s so easy, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it months ago! Let us give you cash for your junk car in Chattanooga, Tennessee, today. You’ll have plenty of time and money to grab a burger at Urban Stack on 13th st.
How do we set our cash for cars offers?
There are a variety of factors that contribute to the offers we make in our junk car removal service. The price we offer is free of fees, but it does take some calculation on our part. Here are some things we consider when we buy junk cars in Chattanooga, TN:
- Age of the vehicle. We can often resell and auction newer cars and can pay more than scrap metal prices.
- Condition. A car that runs and drives can often be worth more than one that doesn’t.
- Make and model. You won’t be surprised to learn that a 2008 Lexus is worth more than a 1998 Chevy Cavalier.
- Vehicle size and weight. When cars go to an auto salvage yard in Chattanooga, prices are based on how much the vehicle weighs.
- Seasonal fuel prices and distance for pickup and delivery. Tow trucks are expensive to run and maintain!
What happens after we buy junk cars in Chattanooga?
We’re not just junk car buyers in Chattanooga; we also do auto recycling. Depending on the car and its condition, we will:
- Crush and recycle it if it’s totally junked. We make sure all fluids are disposed of per EPA standards.
- Remove and try and sell parts from it if the car is mostly junk; anything left over is recycled
- Repair and try and resell it if it has only minor damage.
- Sell the car at an auction or to a dealer if it’s in good shape .
We pay cash for cars in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and it’s a simple, three-step process. We can get rid of that headache vehicle as fast as possible when we buy that car from you. Fill out our form today, and get an instant offer for cash for your junk car from The Clunker Junker!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Chattanooga?
The current average offer for vehicles near Chattanooga, Tennessee is $317 with free towing. If you have a big pickup like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is a little more at $396, but could be $269 for small and mid-size cars like a Ford Fusion. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more .
Can we buy junk cars in Chattanooga, TN with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Chattanooga, TN with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Tennessee. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Chattanooga, TN DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Chattanooga DMV
Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37402
Will you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Chattanooga within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policies of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have started using checks for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid by check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Chattanooga, TN
- 1995 Ford F 350 Crew Cab Xlt 4... Jun 14Chattanooga, TN37406Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1993 Honda Accord Sedan 10th A... Jun 13Chattanooga, TN37421Doesn't startClean Title
- 2011 Chevrolet Malibu 1 Lt (Fl... Jun 10Chattanooga, TN37405Doesn't startClean Title
- 1997 Honda Accord Sedan Ex Jun 08Chattanooga, TN37416Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Ford Explorer Xlt 4 Wd Jun 08Chattanooga, TN37415Doesn't startClean Title
- 2000 Honda Accord Sedan Ex Jun 07Chattanooga, TN37415Doesn't startClean Title
- 1995 Honda Passport Dx Jun 06Chattanooga, TN37407Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The vehicle has a broken windshield and back right taillight. It does not start, and the transmission is blown. The car cannot go in reverse if it were to be started. It is at the back of a rather long driveway. "
"I have the title at home, but I live six hours away from the vehicle. I'd prefer to get rid of the car before leaving the area. I can mail the title or sign off on it. The power transmission is going out."
"My wife hit a deer and smashed the radiator in. It still runs and drives but unfortunately, she smashed the hood in completely. It needs to be replaced, but we can't afford it right now. The engine and transmission both run great!"
"The outside of this truck looks bad because it has been painted several times, and some of it is coming off. However, all of the body panels, etc., are fine. I don't think it has ever been wrecked. All of the glass is fine, and there are no cracks. The interior is hopeless. There's little or none of it worth salvaging. The two front tires are flat, but the rear tires hold air very well. It was parked in 2008 due to the brakes failing, and it hasn't been moved since then. I was able to start it a couple of years ago, so I know the engine still runs if jumped."
"The car runs and has a newer battery, but the alternator belt broke and I didn't want to pay to fix it because I was told it likely won't pass the next emissions test."
"I bought the vehicle last Saturday for my niece not knowing anything about cars. LEMON. It leaks oil and needs a major head gasket repair that's not worth fixing. It's safe to drive but won't risk my niece driving it and possibly getting stuck."