Want cash for your junk car in Lexington? Look no further than The Clunker Junker!
- We are Lexington's top junk car and truck buyer.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Lexington, SC.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Lexington junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Lexington, SC! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Lexington and throughout South Carolina. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Lexington, SC and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Lexington, SC without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Lexington, SC and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Lexington under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Lexington, SC:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Lexington, SC to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Lexington, SC is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Lexington, SC from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Lexington, SC are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Lexington, SC
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Lexington, SC at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Lexington, SC, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Lexington. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Lexington?
The current average offer for vehicles near Lexington, South Carolina is $327 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big truck like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a little more at $408, but may only be $277 for small and mid-size sedans like a Hyundai Elantra. Of course, your vehicle's exact offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How large is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Salvage pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with good parts are sometimes worth more .
Can you buy junk cars without title in Lexington, SC?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Lexington, SC but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Lexington, SC DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Lexington DMV
Lexington, South Carolina, 29072
How long does the process take?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Lexington within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific pickup window on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policy of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for the safety of truck drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid by business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Lexington, SC
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4 ... Sep 23Lexington, SC29073Engine StartsClean Title
- 2003 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab Slt... Sep 22Lexington, SC29073Engine StartsClean Title
- 1999 Ford Explorer Suv (4 Door... Sep 20Lexington, SC29073Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 L... Sep 19Lexington, SC29072Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4 Wd Sep 16Lexington, SC29073Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2009 Honda Civic Sedan Si Sep 12Lexington, SC29073Engine StartsClean Title
- 2010 Honda Civic Sedan Si Sep 12Lexington, SC29073Engine StartsClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car is driveable. I moved here from out of state, and I'm unsure of what's wrong with it. The car does have a dented fender, but I have a brand-new one to go with it if the price is right. The car is a great. I just don't have the cash for new parts or to take it to a garage. This car can be fixed and resold, honestly. I've never had any problems with it. "
"This car is a GT Convertible. It doesn't run, and it has been sitting parked in my driveway for many years. I'm not sure why it stopped running. The car is in OK condition, but it definitely needs a whole lot of TLC. It is white with a black soft top."
"The right side back panel and inside panel are both dented, the back right taillight is broken out, three of the doors do not open from the inside, the back right side door does not open at all, the dashboard is falling apart, the windshield wipers do not work, the roof liner is falling in, and the paint is very faded."
"My partner died, and I have to move to my family's home. There is no place for the vehicle there. Also, the vehicle was hit in the front and back fenders, but it was not damaged badly. It has had recent work done (two years ago) such as paint, tires - I have a list. It is registered and insured at the moment. The tags expire in March."
"The timing belt cover has been removed, as I started to replace it but forgot I needed the pulley remover. Both of the front seats are aftermarket and in pieces. The backs on both of them are broken. I do not have the registration or the title. I can't get a duplicate of the registration, as it's expired and in another state. I just need it gone, even if you can't give me any money for it. "
"Limited Gold Package, 4WD, rear-locking differentials, moon roof, leather, powertrain is in great condition. The vehicle is salvage due to the front end (body work and steering) and the rear driver side quarter panel damage."