Get cash for your junk car in Aiken today!
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Aiken junk car buyers.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Aiken, SC.
Are you currently stuck on the side of the road, cursing out your car while it hisses and steams at you? The Clunker Junker is about to make your life a whole lot easier with our cash for cars in Aiken, SC service. This is one of the easiest ways to sell your junk car you will ever come across. If you don’t want your junk car anymore because it’s ugly, it doesn’t run, or it simply too much money to maintain, contact us right away. We can offer you cash for your junk car in Aiken, SC and then remove it before you can walk to the nearest pay phone. That’s mostly because payphones aren’t really a thing anymore. But really, our Aiken junk car removal service is fast!
It’s time to turn that headache of a junk car into cash. Paying cash for junk cars in Aiken, SC is just what we do. That cash can then be used for whatever you desire, including a down payment on a new car or an Uber ride home from the side of the highway.
Why sell your junk car in Aiken, SC to The Clunker Junker?
Selling your junk car privately or on one of the countless online sites like eBay, Letgo or OfferUp is going to be annoying. Creating all the different listings is time consuming. Nevermind dealing with the non-stop messages. People will ask you all sorts of ridiculous questions, regardless of what you put into the description. “Is the paint original?” It’s a 1989 Ford Ranger with more rust than paint that doesn’t start. How is this a relevant question from a serious buyer?! The reality is, you don’t have time for all of this. You simply want some cash for your junk car in Aiken, SC and you want to move on with your life. That is what we offer you. We buy junk cars in Aiken, SC amd tow them away for free. Plain and simple!
We’re not going to go galavanting around Aiken, SC using the excuse of a test drive. We don’t need to dance around the idea of buying it and we don’t nickel and dime you with negotiations. We can provide you with an instant online offer so that you can decide whether you want to sell your junk car or not. This means you don’t have to meet half a dozen shady people who may or may not actually want to buy your car. We want to buy your junk car in Aiken, SC and we will pay you cash on the spot.
We pay more cash for junk cars in Aiken, South Carolina than anyone else
We are a Aiken, SC junk car buyer, pure and simple. Our goal is to give you cash for your cars in the Aiken, SC area. If the car doesn’t run or its an older model that is wrecked, we don’t care. All you have to do is contact us, tell us a few details, and we will make an instant offer.
We take care of the junk car removal also. Simply tell us where the vehicle is and we will come and get it. This is critical when you are looking for a Aiken, SC junk car removal service because you don’t want to pay any money to get rid of the car. We have and always will offer Free junk car removal to the citizens of Aiken, SC. We will take care of the towing so that you don’t have to. This also keeps more money in your pocket, just the way you want it!
You already know we buy junk cars in Aiken; here’s how we do it
Getting cash for your car in Aiken, SC is easier than you might think. There are only five quick and easy steps between now and getting cash for your car.
- Tell us about your vehicle. We need to know the basics like year, make and model. We’ll also need to know what kind of condition it’s in.
- Let us provide you with a instant cash offer. Don’t wait around for someone to “get back to you”. Get your offer right online, right now.
- Accept! We’ll need to know some additional info like a street address of where the junk car is located. For newer cars some photos may be required to verify ownership and condition. We’ll let you know exactly what’s needed.
- Schedule your junk car removal One of our Aiken, SC junk car buyers will reach out to you to schedule a convenient pick up time. They’re pretty flexible.
- Receive cash or a check on the spot. At the time of pick up you’ll hand over the keys, title (if required), and your junk car. The Aiken, SC junk car removal specialist will hand you your payment and take the car away. If you need cash for your junk car with no title, let us know. In many cases we can buy junk cars with just a registration, but we can never guarnatee this.
You can quit looking for a junk car buyer because you’ve just found the best one.
If you’re tired of looking at an eye-sore of a junk car that no longer runs, has been wrecked, or is just plain ugly, get it out of your driveway, garage, or backyard. The easiest way to get cash for your car in Aiken, SC is with The Clunker Junker. We promise that we have seen worse junk cars than your so don’t be shy. Get online, and get cash for your car in Aiken, SC.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Aiken?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Aiken, South Carolina is $326 with free pickup. If you have a big pickup like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is at $407, but could be $277 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Volkswagen Jetta. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more .
Can you buy junk cars without title in Aiken, SC?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Aiken, SC but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Aiken, SC DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Aiken DMV
Aiken, South Carolina, 29801
Will you pick up my car on the same day?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Aiken within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policies of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid via business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Aiken, SC
- 2002 Ford Expedition Eddie Bau... Jul 01Aiken, SC29801Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe (Not Sure) Jun 30Aiken, SC29801Doesn't startNo Title
- 2014 Nissan Sentra S Jun 29Aiken, SC29803Engine StartsClean Title
- 1985 Oldsmobile Delta Eighty E... Jun 29Aiken, SC29801Doesn't startClean Title
- 1984 Buick Electra Sedan (Not ... Jun 29Aiken, SC29801Doesn't startClean Title
- 1983 Dodge Ram Van Cargo (Not ... Jun 29Aiken, SC29801Doesn't startClean Title
- 2002 Dodge Durango Slt Rwd Jun 29Aiken, SC29803Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car is in great condition. The tires sometimes lose air. The key needs to be repaired, but it's still usable. I need to junk it for cash. It has heated seats, a great stereo and a roomy trunk. "
"Even though the motor does not start, it has a new AAA battery with receipts and warranty included, all four tires are in good condition, two new tires with receipt available, brake pads were replaced in the last two years, all CD, FM, and every other electronic component works, no check engine light. The motor is not working. I need it removed ASAP."
"This car looks great! No issues with the body. It is drivable, but it had a misfire signal. It needs some engine work that we're not able to do. It has been well-serviced and well taken care of. It has newer tires and a brand-new battery. It's very clean. It has 175,000 miles."
"The only damage is on about one foot of the hood, and it's missing the front left headlight. It leaks a little bit of oil, and it takes a couple minutes to crank up, but it runs fine once it starts. I've been commuting two hours a day on the interstate for the last six years which is why it is at 315,000 miles. "
"I'm just junking it because my wife and I bought a new car. We fixed a lot of parts on this vehicle. The radiator went bad, but it still runs and drives fine. There's no check engine light on. We're just tired of putting cash into it."
"The car has a faulty alarm system causing the alarm to be unable to be deactivated. It has many new parts, such as new rear brakes and complete axle, a new starter, new steering rack, and it got a rebuilt transmission about 50,000 miles ago."