Junk cars for cash in Providence with free pickup.
- We are Providence's top junk car and truck buyer.
- We are Providence's top junk car removal specialists
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Providence, RI.
If your old junk car is not getting you back and forth from work on I-95, then consider calling The Clunker Junker and getting cash for your car in Providence. That old car, van, or truck isn’t helping you get anywhere, so why not sell it and put some extra money into your pocket? The Clunker Junker is the premier provider of junk car removal in Providence, Rhode Island. Our service is fast and convenient, so you can get back to shopping at Providence Place Mall.
We buy cars in Providence even if they are wrecked or don’t start
We buy cars in Providence, RI that are in good working condition or will no longer even start. The car, van, or truck could have been totaled in the last blizzard or dented when you slid on ice in an accident. Even if you inherited an extra car that is working but you do not need it, you can get cash for your cars in Providence. The process for junk car removal is easy, just contact The Clunker Junker and we’ll send your unwanted vehicle straight to be recycled at an auto salvage yard or sold at auction.
Get cash for junk cars in Providence, the capital city!
As the capital city of Rhode Island, Providence is home to many scenic riverwalks, such as the 4-acre Water Place Park where the annual WaterFire Festival is held. Enjoy visiting historical landmarks such as the Providence Athenaeum, the Stephen Hopkins House, and Lippitt House Museum. Grab a bite to eat around the many restaurants and pubs around DePasquale Plaza and Wickenden Street. Free up some cash to enjoy the wonders of your home city when you sell your junk car in Providence.
How to sell your junk car in Providence the easy way
We’ve all been in a position where we needed to sell a car, and if you’ve ever tried to sell on privately you are well aware of how frustrating the process can be. Dealing with flaky and unreliable buyers who all want to pay the lowest price can make you want to pull your hair out.
That’s why our Providence cash for junk cars service is the best choice when you have a less than perfect vehile to sell. We make it as easy as 1-2-3, check it out!
Step 1: First we’ll need to know some information about your car. Submit the details of the vehicle using the form at the top of this page or by giving us a call at (888) 383-4181. Enter the year, make, model, condition, and title status to get the process going. In some cases we can even pay cash for cars with no title but you’ll need to prove you own the vehicle.
Step 2: We give instant offers for vehicles within seconds online or over the phone. To accept the offer, just click the “Accept” button and then provide contact info for our Providence, RI junk car buyers to schedule a pickup time for the vehicle.
Step 3: One of our junk car removal specialists in Providence, RI will contact you. Upon their arrival at the scheduled time, our buyer will inspect the vehicle and then issue payment in the form of cash or check. Once everything checks out and you have money in hand, the car will be towed away completely free.
It really is that easy to get cash for cars in Providence from The Clunker Junker. With us, the process of selling your junk car for cash is hassle-free.
How do we determine what your junk car is worth?
We buy a lot of cars in Providence and each one is a little different. There are some junk car buyers out there who pay a flat rate for any vehicle. Sometimes this is good, and sometimes this is bad. At The Clunker Junker we believe in valuing each individual vehicle based on its merits. Here are some of the things we take into account when we make an offer to buy your car:
- Vehicle year, make, and model. For instance, a 2010 Mercedes will be worth more than a 1998 Buick LeSabre.
- Vehicle condition - damaged and/or not in running condition will reduce the value.
- Current pricing of scrap metal at the scrap yard in Providence.
- Vehicle size and weight.
- Demand for working parts, their condition, and their usability.
- Value of other similar cars that were sold at current auctions to junk car buyers in Providence.
- Current gas prices in the area. Tow trucks run on gas and sometimes have to travel more than 100 miles to get to an auto salvage yard in Providence, RI.
- Seasonality- spring prices are higher than those in the fall.
What is needed to sell junk cars for cash in Providence?
One of the most confusing things about selling a car is figuring out all the paperwork needed and how to fill it out. When we buy your car in Providence that’s not something you’ll have to worry about because our junk car buyers take care of all the paperwork including title transfer. All you have to do is sign your title and open your wallet to make room for some extra money.
Here are some things you may need when you sell your car to The Clunker Junker:
- The vehicle and all available parts.
- Keys if available. We cannot consider cars without keys “starting and driving”.
- Title whenever available - must be in current owner’s name and not signed over to someone else.
- If no title is available, a registration is usually needed with a matching driver’s license to get cash for junk cars in Providence.
- Sometimes we buy junk cars in Providence with no title. However, this is not a guarantee for all vehicles. This will depend on the age of the car and the location.
- A bill of sale can be created by the seller, but we do not provide one because we are the junk car buyer in Providence, RI.
- Our junk car buyers handle all of the necessary paperwork and title transfers to get your sale completed and to get cash for your junk cars.
It doesn’t matter if you have a coupe, sedan, or truck: we buy junk cars in Providence, Rhode Island. You no longer need to be burdened with figuring out what to do with your unwanted vehicle. Many others have made the decision to sell cars for cash, and you can too. Contact The Clunker Junker right away to sell your junk car in Providence, and we will take care of the rest.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Providence?
The current average value for vehicles near Providence, Rhode Island is $267 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is a little more at $333, but is only $226 for small and mid-size sedans like a Chevy Malibu. Obviously, your vehicle's real offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Salvage pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with working parts are sometimes worth more .
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Providence, RI with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Providence, RI with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Rhode Island. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Providence, RI DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Providence DMV
Providence, Rhode Island, 02907
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Providence within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer manages all their own pick up scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policies of the buyer near you who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for the safety of truck drivers and better record keeping. When you are paid via check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Providence, RI
- 2006 Mitsubishi Galant De Jun 13Providence, RI02909Doesn't startClean Title
- 2007 Mazda Cx 7 Sport Jun 11Providence, RI02908Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ... Jun 11Providence, RI02909Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2010 Ford F 150 Extended Cab X... Jun 10Providence, RI02904Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ... Jun 09Providence, RI02919Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport Jun 09Providence, RI02908Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2000 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab ... Jun 09Providence, RI02907Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I recently had a problem with the ignition switch and replaced it, but now the vehicle won't start. I am moving tomorrow so I don't have time to get it fixed."
"Its a great car, has been wrecked in the front and the bumper got torn off, hood got bent, and it messed up one of the lights. There is no front left turn signal. Just got an oil change. Brand new water pump and heater core was installed two months ago. I kept up on the maintenance, but there is an antifreeze leak and I don't know where its coming from. I have another car now and it just sits. I have no use for it. It has 110k miles."
"It's missing the front bumper, driver's side mirror is damaged, and there's a dent in the driver's side door. The door does not open from the inside. There's also a dent in the driver's side passenger door."
"An old friend left it outside of my house and moved away so it has been sitting there for over a year. It's attracted hooligans into my yard who keep breaking inside. I'm done with it and I want it gone."
"There seems to be an ignition problem. The car does not currently work and I would like it junked immediately. I have no use for a one-ton paperweight."
"I upgraded to an elite pair of aftermarket rims not too long ago, so please keep that in mind. The battery doesn't work, so the car isn't starting and driving, but it would if you jumped it. The check engine light has been on for quite some time, but last time I jumped it, I could drive it fine. The transmission may need replacing soon."