Want cash for your junk car in York? Look no further than The Clunker Junker!
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome York junk car buyers.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
Are you currently stuck on the side of the road, cursing out your car while it hisses and steams at you? The Clunker Junker is about to make your life a whole lot easier with our cash for cars in York, PA service. This is one of the easiest ways to sell your junk car you will ever come across. If you don’t want your junk car anymore because it’s ugly, it doesn’t run, or it simply too much money to maintain, contact us right away. We can offer you cash for your junk car in York, PA and then remove it before you can walk to the nearest pay phone. That’s mostly because payphones aren’t really a thing anymore. But really, our York junk car removal service is fast!
It’s time to turn that headache of a junk car into cash. Paying cash for junk cars in York, PA is just what we do. That cash can then be used for whatever you desire, including a down payment on a new car or an Uber ride home from the side of the highway.
Why sell your junk car in York, PA to The Clunker Junker?
Selling your junk car privately or on one of the countless online sites like eBay, Letgo or OfferUp is going to be annoying. Creating all the different listings is time consuming. Nevermind dealing with the non-stop messages. People will ask you all sorts of ridiculous questions, regardless of what you put into the description. “Is the paint original?” It’s a 1989 Ford Ranger with more rust than paint that doesn’t start. How is this a relevant question from a serious buyer?! The reality is, you don’t have time for all of this. You simply want some cash for your junk car in York, PA and you want to move on with your life. That is what we offer you. We buy junk cars in York, PA amd tow them away for free. Plain and simple!
We’re not going to go galavanting around York, PA using the excuse of a test drive. We don’t need to dance around the idea of buying it and we don’t nickel and dime you with negotiations. We can provide you with an instant online offer so that you can decide whether you want to sell your junk car or not. This means you don’t have to meet half a dozen shady people who may or may not actually want to buy your car. We want to buy your junk car in York, PA and we will pay you cash on the spot.
We pay more cash for junk cars in York, Pennsylvania than anyone else
We are a York, PA junk car buyer, pure and simple. Our goal is to give you cash for your cars in the York, PA area. If the car doesn’t run or its an older model that is wrecked, we don’t care. All you have to do is contact us, tell us a few details, and we will make an instant offer.
We take care of the junk car removal also. Simply tell us where the vehicle is and we will come and get it. This is critical when you are looking for a York, PA junk car removal service because you don’t want to pay any money to get rid of the car. We have and always will offer Free junk car removal to the citizens of York, PA. We will take care of the towing so that you don’t have to. This also keeps more money in your pocket, just the way you want it!
You already know we buy junk cars in York; here’s how we do it
Getting cash for your car in York, PA is easier than you might think. There are only five quick and easy steps between now and getting cash for your car.
- Tell us about your vehicle. We need to know the basics like year, make and model. We’ll also need to know what kind of condition it’s in.
- Let us provide you with a instant cash offer. Don’t wait around for someone to “get back to you”. Get your offer right online, right now.
- Accept! We’ll need to know some additional info like a street address of where the junk car is located. For newer cars some photos may be required to verify ownership and condition. We’ll let you know exactly what’s needed.
- Schedule your junk car removal One of our York, PA junk car buyers will reach out to you to schedule a convenient pick up time. They’re pretty flexible.
- Receive cash or a check on the spot. At the time of pick up you’ll hand over the keys, title (if required), and your junk car. The York, PA junk car removal specialist will hand you your payment and take the car away. If you need cash for your junk car with no title, let us know. In many cases we can buy junk cars with just a registration, but we can never guarnatee this.
You can quit looking for a junk car buyer because you’ve just found the best one.
If you’re tired of looking at an eye-sore of a junk car that no longer runs, has been wrecked, or is just plain ugly, get it out of your driveway, garage, or backyard. The easiest way to get cash for your car in York, PA is with The Clunker Junker. We promise that we have seen worse junk cars than your so don’t be shy. Get online, and get cash for your car in York, PA.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in York?
The current average offer for vehicles near York, Pennsylvania is $287 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is a bit more at $358, but is only $243 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Honda Civic. Of course, your vehicle's real value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more money.
Do we buy junk cars in York, PA with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in York, PA with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Pennsylvania. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local York, PA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your York DMV
York, Pennsylvania, 17403
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in York within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific pickup window on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the requirements of the local buyer who makes a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have started using checks for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid by check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In York, PA
- 2006 Honda Civic Sedan Ex Jun 15York, PA17401Engine StartsNo Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan ... Jun 15York, PA17406Engine StartsNo Title
- 2001 Chrysler Pt Cruiser Base Jun 14York, PA17403Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Base Jun 14York, PA17404Doesn't startNo Title
- 2005 Toyota Camry Xle V6 Jun 14York, PA17403Engine StartsClean Title
- 1996 Honda Civic Sedan Lx Jun 13York, PA17404Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Bmw 3 Series Convertible ... Jun 13York, PA17401Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The vehicle needs the ball bearings replaced as well as the emissions updated in order to pass inspection. I just can't afford it. Otherwise, it is a great vehicle, and it could go many more miles if it were to be fixed."
"The front driver's side tire is missing. The two front seats are missing. The fuse box was cut out. The passenger's side mirror glass is missing. The engine is in pieces, but all of it is there."
"The Ford was driven into a concrete roundabout and sustained damage to the windshield (cracked but not out yet). The engine looks like it has shifted to the left, the airbags deployed, and it looks like some damage was done on the front end of the undercarriage. The engine starts, but the steering wheel will barely turn. I think some fluids leaked out. Right now, it is parked, legally, next to the curb at the crash site."
"The vehicle has a slight bend in the frame. I have pictures of the vehicle, but it will not allow me to delete the previous vehicle and add this one. The engine has been removed, but the transmission is still with the vehicle."
"I have more than one vehicle to get rid of. I also have a 1994 Chrysler Concorde and a 1985 Cadillac Biarittz. All of the vehicle have titles, and none of them are driveable. I am moving, and I need them off of my lot. I'm not concerned about money for any of them except the Ford."
"I am planning to move. I cannot sell the vehicle because of its high mileage (220,000 miles). The engine starts, but there is some problem that causes it to not move. I am not ready to invest into the repairs."