Junk cars for cash in Guthrie with free pickup.
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Guthrie.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Guthrie junk car buyers.
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Guthrie junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Guthrie, OK! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Guthrie and throughout Oklahoma. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Guthrie, OK and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Guthrie, OK without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Guthrie, OK and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Guthrie under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Guthrie, OK:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Guthrie, OK to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Guthrie, OK is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Guthrie, OK from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Guthrie, OK are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Guthrie, OK
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Guthrie, OK at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Guthrie, OK, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Guthrie. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Guthrie?
The current average offer for vehicles near Guthrie, Oklahoma is around $343 with haul away at no cost. If you have a full size pickup like a Chevy Silverado or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is at $428, but may only be $291 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Saturn. Of course, your vehicle's real offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
We don't buy cars in Guthrie, OK without a title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Guthrie, OK. Sorry about this! Oklahoma has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Guthrie, OK DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Guthrie DMV
Guthrie, Oklahoma, 73044
How long does the process take?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Guthrie within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific pickup time on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the requirements of the local buyer who makes an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. When you are paid by check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Guthrie, OK
- 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt1 Sep 05Guthrie, OK73044Doesn't startClean Title
- 2007 Ford Fusion I 4 Sel Aug 30Guthrie, OK73044Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1998 Gmc Yukon Slt 4 Wd Aug 20Guthrie, OK73044Doesn't startNo Title
- 2007 Saab 9 3 Sedan Aero Aug 12Guthrie, OK73044Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2005 Chrysler 300 Base Aug 09Guthrie, OK73044Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2009 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S Jul 29Guthrie, OK73044Doesn't startClean Title
- 1980 Dodge Van Base Jul 18Guthrie, OK73044Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I was in a wreck last week! I bought it a year ago and was slammed in the side, the shop said there is possible suspension damage. It has leather seats and a sunroof. I've never had any issues until this wreck. "
"Front right tire hub/knuckle broke so car will not drive forward, but it would go backwards oddly enough. It starts and runs fine. It was just starting to show signs of not cooling correctly--could be the thermostat, but I'm not sure. "
"The car had been running just fine, except there was an oil leak somewhere. I had forgotten to put oil in it before a longer trip and the engine blew up. The car starts, but we're not sure if it's salvageable or driveable. I just need cash. "
"The car ran when I bought it, but never got around to fixing it up to my standards. The body has a little rust, the leather is cracked on the seats, and one tail light cover is cracked. The battery or alternator needs to be replaced."
"The vehicle was involved in a car accident and the air bags were deployed. The insurance guys totaled out the car. The front end is pretty banged up and the from wind shield is very broken. Car does drive but not legally. "
"The A/C doesn't work. It was a car I bought from my friend's grandmother, who only drove it locally. The driver's side window is intact, it is just out of its track, so I can't roll that window down."