Get cash for your junk car in Lancaster today!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Lancaster's top junk car and truck buyer.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Lancaster, OH. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Lancaster, OH
When we say we buy junk cars in Lancaster, OH we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Lancaster, OH will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Lancaster, OH selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Lancaster, OH
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Lancaster
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Lancaster, OH let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Lancaster?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Lancaster, Ohio is around $275 with free pickup. If you have a full size pickup like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is at $343, but could be $233 for small and mid-size sedans like a Nissan Maxima. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How large is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are sometimes worth more .
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Lancaster, OH?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Lancaster, OH but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Lancaster, OH DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Lancaster DMV
Lancaster, Ohio, 43130
How long does the pickup take?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Lancaster within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policies of the buyer near you who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. When you are paid by check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Lancaster, OH
- 2014 Ford Escape Se Awd Sep 30Lancaster, OH43130Engine StartsClean Title
- 2003 Acura Mdx Touring Sep 29Lancaster, OH43130Engine StartsClean Title
- 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt Sep 28Lancaster, OH43130Doesn't startNo Title
- 2003 Ford Focus Wagon Se Sep 27Lancaster, OH43130Doesn't startClean Title
- 2003 Chrysler Pt Cruiser Limit... Sep 26Lancaster, OH43130Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2001 Lincoln Continental Base Sep 23Lancaster, OH43130Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 1994 Gmc Sierra 3500 Regular C... Sep 22Lancaster, OH43130Doesn't startNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"There is rust on the exterior. The duct system is clogged ( they cannot tell us where) causing no air conditioning or heat to move through the vehicle. It also has an electric handicap lift that is functional, but needs minor repairs in order to pass DOT licensing. "
"The car is an 1985 Pontiac. I was driving it until five days ago when the control arm snapped. It isn't worth me repairing but maybe worth it for a collector. Who knows? It has a lot of rust in the trunk and underneath. "
"We would keep the Outback, but we don't have the room or tools to fix the head gasket issue. Only a day ago it was driveable, but right now, the engine will not turn over. It is currently at our curb outside because we do not have room for it in our drive. We need to get it where it's going soon. Thank you. "
"The car is drivable, but will overheat due to water getting into the engine. Engine needs to be replaced. Also, if the title makes a big difference in price, then I can get a duplicate made. There is hail damage to the car, but there is no rust on the vehicle. "
"Had a new transmission put in back in 2010, but the motor blew out since then. It has a camper with a busted window, but camper can be removed. Rear back tire blew out. No title"
"I could not replace the wheel bearing and front drive-shaft assembly so i'm looking to see how much I can get for it to be hauled away. The front passenger wheel is not on."