We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in Kannapolis!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We are Kannapolis's top junk car and truck buyer.
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Kannapolis, NC and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Kannapolis to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Kannapolis, NC. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Kannapolis, NC area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Kannapolis. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Kannapolis
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Kannapolis, NC junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Kannapolis?
Today's average value for vehicles near Kannapolis, North Carolina is $250 with haul away at no cost. If you have a full size pickup like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is at $312, but is only $212 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Saturn. Obviously, your vehicle's real offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- How large is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Salvage offers are often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more .
Do you pay cash for junk cars in Kannapolis, NC with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Kannapolis, NC with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in North Carolina. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Kannapolis, NC DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Kannapolis DMV
Kannapolis, North Carolina, 28083
Will you pick up my car on the same day?
We can usually pick up most vehicles in Kannapolis within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier manages all their own pick up scheduling, so we can't ever guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policies of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid by business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Kannapolis, NC
- 2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Gls Jun 09Kannapolis, NC28081Doesn't startNo Title
- 1993 Ford Tempo Sedan (Not Sure) Jun 09Kannapolis, NC28083Doesn't startClean Title
- 1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan (Not... Jun 07Kannapolis, NC28081Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Dodge Durango Suv Slt 4 Wd Jun 05Kannapolis, NC28081Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1993 Toyota Camry Sedan Le Jun 02Kannapolis, NC28081Doesn't startClean Title
- 2001 Toyota Camry Ce May 30Kannapolis, NC28083Engine StartsNo Title
- 1965 Cadillac Fleetwood Base May 29Kannapolis, NC28083Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"It's missing a stereo deck and has issues with the transmission. The battery is currently dead, otherwise the car should start. The car has been sitting under a tree, if resold, would need a thorough washing. "
"The AC compressor is bad. I have a used one from the junk yard in the car. I was trying to replace it and I can not remove a stripped screw from the AC compressor."
"I am looking to get a new car since recently my current car was having issues with over-heating. It still runs, but not for long distances. The body of the car is mostly in fair condition inside and out with a just a couple of cosmetic flaws like a cracked headlight and cracked windshield. "
"The mechanic said that the engine should be replaced after the vehicle broke down. The second cylinder is damaged due to loose spark plug. The car will turn on, but too dangerous to drive with the damaged engine. The cost to fix is more than the value of the vehicle at this point."
"The oil pan is cracked and the rear axle is damaged, causing the tires to slightly lean. Otherwise, the car runs great. There's exterior damage in a few places. I don't need this as a second car and don't want to put any more money into it so I'm looking into the option of scrapping it. I would like the quote with and without tires and rims as those are brand new."
"The car was recently stolen from me and I do not have keys. It was just recovered last night. Yes, it runs. It has over three hundred and sixty thousand miles and everything on the car is good. The only thing it needs is a catalytic converter, which I have."