Want to sell your junk car for cash in Asheboro? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We are Asheboro's top junk car removal specialists
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Asheboro.
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Asheboro junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Asheboro, NC! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Asheboro and throughout North Carolina. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Asheboro, NC and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Asheboro, NC without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Asheboro, NC and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Asheboro under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Asheboro, NC:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Asheboro, NC to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Asheboro, NC is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Asheboro, NC from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Asheboro, NC are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Asheboro, NC
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Asheboro, NC at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Asheboro, NC, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Asheboro. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Asheboro?
Today's average value for vehicles near Asheboro, North Carolina is around $248 with free pickup. If you have a big truck like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is a little more at $310, but is only $210 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Saturn. Of course, your vehicle's real value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- How large is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more .
Do we buy junk cars in Asheboro, NC without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Asheboro, NC with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in North Carolina. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Asheboro, NC DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Asheboro DMV
Asheboro, North Carolina, 27203
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Asheboro within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier manages all their own scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policy of the local buyer who makes a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of truck drivers. If you are paid via business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Asheboro, NC
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala Base Apr 26Asheboro, NC27203Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1985 Ford E 350 Extended Lengt... Apr 25Asheboro, NC27205Doesn't startClean Title
- 2012 Ford Focus Sedan Se Apr 22Asheboro, NC27203Engine StartsNo Title
- 1998 Chevrolet S 10 Extended C... Apr 21Asheboro, NC27203Doesn't startClean Title
- 2003 Mitsubishi Galant Es Apr 20Asheboro, NC27203Doesn't startClean Title
- 2009 Kia Spectra Sedan Lx Apr 19Asheboro, NC27203Doesn't startSalvage Title
- 2011 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab... Apr 12Asheboro, NC27203Runs and DrivesNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car was hit by another car last August. The front right passenger side is pushed in. The impact cracked the front windshield. It still runs and drives. Last week in a rainstorm a branch fell from a tree in the yard and smashed the back windshield out."
"I need to get rid of the car ASAP so I can put a down payment on another vehicle. All tires can be inflated at my home but are dry rotted and need replacement."
"This vehicle was used as a taxi so it meets and passes all AZ state inspections and regulations. It has over 430,000 miles. The vehicle starts and runs, but can only move slowly as there is an unknown mechanical problem. We are not interested in fixing it due to the mileage so thought we'd consider selling it. It is not leaking any fluids or emitting any smoke (white or black) from exhaust pipe."
"I am trying to sell a 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis. The Spare tire is on, and the driver's side mirror is knocked loose and hanging. It might need to get jump started, but battery is less than a year old and came with a 72 month warranty. Just don't need the car anymore."
"The front driver's side wheel had something break on it - needs repair. Driver's side (but passenger door) needs repair - if you open it, you can't close it. Right now, it is closed."
"The passenger side has a large dent and is missing a side mirror. It also has a scuff on the rear bumper. The interior is all in pretty good condition. I want to get rid of the car because it has been sitting in my garage for over a year, and I am moving out of San Diego."