We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in Troy!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- Junk car removal and towing is always included in your cash offer.
- We pay cash for junk cars in Troy and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Troy, NY and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Troy to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Troy, NY. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Troy, NY area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Troy. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Troy
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Troy, NY junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Troy?
The current average offer for vehicles in Troy, New York is $245 with haul away at no cost. If you have a full size truck like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is at $306, but could be $208 for small and mid-size sedans like a Nissan Maxima. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more .
Can you pay cash for junk cars with no title in Troy, NY?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Troy, NY but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Troy, NY DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Troy DMV
Troy, New York, 12180
How long does the process take?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in Troy within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own scheduling, so we can never guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the requirements of the buyer near you who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid by check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Troy, NY
- 2007 Honda Accord Sedan (Not S... Jun 07Troy, NY12180Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2011 Volkswagen Cc Sport May 24Troy, NY12182Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Saturn L300 Sedan (Not Sure) May 23Troy, NY12180Doesn't startNo Title
- 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium May 21Troy, NY12182Engine StartsClean Title
- 2004 Chevrolet Blazer Suv (2 D... May 11Troy, NY12180Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Chrysler Sebring Sedan To... May 08Troy, NY12180Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2002 Ford F 150 Regular Cab Xl... May 04Troy, NY12180Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"This was a running driving car until a couple of weeks ago. It blew a brake line and now has no brakes. It is not worth it to me to pay to have it fixed so I'm just looking to get a cash offer."
"The battery is dead and tires are pretty flat. It has been sitting for a few months. The interior is fair to poor condition. I got a new vehicle and need the Kia gone!"
"The vehicle is in very good condition aesthetically. Its either the fuel pump or something to do with fuel that keeps it from running and I don't have the money to fix it."
"The car was involved in a T-bone accident. The front end is shifted to the right, rendering it undriveable, and the frame is bent. Passenger front door does not open as a result. There is a speaker missing from tje driver's door. The electronic parts to the computer ignition are inside the vehicle, but not on steering column. I was trying to figure how to reset the computer to attempt to start it, but did not finish, because it would involve towing to dealer, spending 250 and towing back."
"The gas gauge doesn't work so I have to track mileage. There is a faulty "low coolant" warning so I keep my eye on the thermometer, but there has never been a time of the engine overheating. Although the car is drivable it will need two new tires soon. I bought this car new 15 years ago and it is now time for me to get rid of it to reduce insurance, taxes & car fees since I have another car to drive."
"I bought a new car and I'm having a hard time selling this Breeze. Can you believe people think this car is junk? I need to get rid of it ASAP. The car is in decent condition, just inspected, has a motor mount issue. "