Get cash for your junk car in Huntington today!
- We are Huntington's top junk car and truck buyer.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Huntington, NY.
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Huntington junk car buyers.
Are you currently stuck on the side of the road, cursing out your car while it hisses and steams at you? The Clunker Junker is about to make your life a whole lot easier with our cash for cars in Huntington, NY service. This is one of the easiest ways to sell your junk car you will ever come across. If you don’t want your junk car anymore because it’s ugly, it doesn’t run, or it simply too much money to maintain, contact us right away. We can offer you cash for your junk car in Huntington, NY and then remove it before you can walk to the nearest pay phone. That’s mostly because payphones aren’t really a thing anymore. But really, our Huntington junk car removal service is fast!
It’s time to turn that headache of a junk car into cash. Paying cash for junk cars in Huntington, NY is just what we do. That cash can then be used for whatever you desire, including a down payment on a new car or an Uber ride home from the side of the highway.
Why sell your junk car in Huntington, NY to The Clunker Junker?
Selling your junk car privately or on one of the countless online sites like eBay, Letgo or OfferUp is going to be annoying. Creating all the different listings is time consuming. Nevermind dealing with the non-stop messages. People will ask you all sorts of ridiculous questions, regardless of what you put into the description. “Is the paint original?” It’s a 1989 Ford Ranger with more rust than paint that doesn’t start. How is this a relevant question from a serious buyer?! The reality is, you don’t have time for all of this. You simply want some cash for your junk car in Huntington, NY and you want to move on with your life. That is what we offer you. We buy junk cars in Huntington, NY amd tow them away for free. Plain and simple!
We’re not going to go galavanting around Huntington, NY using the excuse of a test drive. We don’t need to dance around the idea of buying it and we don’t nickel and dime you with negotiations. We can provide you with an instant online offer so that you can decide whether you want to sell your junk car or not. This means you don’t have to meet half a dozen shady people who may or may not actually want to buy your car. We want to buy your junk car in Huntington, NY and we will pay you cash on the spot.
We pay more cash for junk cars in Huntington, New York than anyone else
We are a Huntington, NY junk car buyer, pure and simple. Our goal is to give you cash for your cars in the Huntington, NY area. If the car doesn’t run or its an older model that is wrecked, we don’t care. All you have to do is contact us, tell us a few details, and we will make an instant offer.
We take care of the junk car removal also. Simply tell us where the vehicle is and we will come and get it. This is critical when you are looking for a Huntington, NY junk car removal service because you don’t want to pay any money to get rid of the car. We have and always will offer Free junk car removal to the citizens of Huntington, NY. We will take care of the towing so that you don’t have to. This also keeps more money in your pocket, just the way you want it!
You already know we buy junk cars in Huntington; here’s how we do it
Getting cash for your car in Huntington, NY is easier than you might think. There are only five quick and easy steps between now and getting cash for your car.
- Tell us about your vehicle. We need to know the basics like year, make and model. We’ll also need to know what kind of condition it’s in.
- Let us provide you with a instant cash offer. Don’t wait around for someone to “get back to you”. Get your offer right online, right now.
- Accept! We’ll need to know some additional info like a street address of where the junk car is located. For newer cars some photos may be required to verify ownership and condition. We’ll let you know exactly what’s needed.
- Schedule your junk car removal One of our Huntington, NY junk car buyers will reach out to you to schedule a convenient pick up time. They’re pretty flexible.
- Receive cash or a check on the spot. At the time of pick up you’ll hand over the keys, title (if required), and your junk car. The Huntington, NY junk car removal specialist will hand you your payment and take the car away. If you need cash for your junk car with no title, let us know. In many cases we can buy junk cars with just a registration, but we can never guarnatee this.
You can quit looking for a junk car buyer because you’ve just found the best one.
If you’re tired of looking at an eye-sore of a junk car that no longer runs, has been wrecked, or is just plain ugly, get it out of your driveway, garage, or backyard. The easiest way to get cash for your car in Huntington, NY is with The Clunker Junker. We promise that we have seen worse junk cars than your so don’t be shy. Get online, and get cash for your car in Huntington, NY.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Huntington?
Today's average value for vehicles in Huntington, New York is $242 with free towing. If you have a full size pickup like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is at $302, but is only $205 for small and mid-size sedans like a Toyota Camry. Obviously, your vehicle's exact value depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more money.
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Huntington, NY?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Huntington, NY but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Huntington, NY DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Huntington DMV
Huntington, New York, 11743
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Huntington within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer manages all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policies of the local buyer who makes a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of truck drivers. When you are paid via business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Huntington, NY
- 1997 Buick Riviera Supercharged Mar 28Huntington, NY11743Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0 T Mar 13Huntington, NY11743Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1997 Ford Thunderbird Lx Feb 23Huntington, NY11743Doesn't startNo Title
- 2001 Ford Expedition Xlt 4 Wd Feb 11Huntington, NY11743Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Acura Tl Base Jan 27Huntington, NY11743Engine StartsClean Title
- 1989 Chrysler Le Baron Convert... Jan 16Huntington, NY11743Engine StartsClean Title
- 2006 Porsche Cayenne Base Dec 29Huntington, NY11743Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The engine caught on fire but the interior was not damaged. The engine and and transmission are both still in the car. The battery is gone and the cables have all been cut due to the fire."
"This car is an everyday driver, just tired of spending money to repair it. It has a few new suspension parts. The axle is grinding now so I just want to see if I should junk it and get a substantial dollar amount on it or if it's worth spending $500 fixing it. "
"The truck is presently licensed and fully capable of being driven. It was hit along the rear passenger quarter panel while parked. After this incident the vehicle was issued a salvage title. The previous owner had replaced the hood and front quarter panel. They're in good shape, but mismatched color. The airbag has been deployed. Truck drives straight and is in good mechanical condition."
"The battery in the Yukon is bad, so it won't crack as of right now. The insurance company totaled the vehicle. It was also involved in a bankruptcy previously. It has a brand new motor in it. The dealership fixed the motor before the insurance company totaled it."
"The car needs two motor mounts. The engine is still in the car and the mounts still attached, but the engine shakes due to it needing the mounts fixed. It has a few scratches on the paint, but no major body damage. It needs a jump to crank since I left the key on by accident."
"The engine requires engine block repair and will overheat in a few minutes of running time. There's one flat tire. We do not have a vehicle title, but a signed/notarized Affidavit of loss/release of interest in place of the lost title. "