Want cash for your junk car in Hempstead? Look no further than The Clunker Junker!
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Hempstead junk car buyers.
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Hempstead.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Hempstead, NY.
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Hempstead, NY and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Hempstead to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Hempstead, NY. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Hempstead, NY area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Hempstead. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Hempstead
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Hempstead, NY junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Hempstead?
Today's average value for vehicles in Hempstead, New York is around $318 with free pickup. If you have a full size truck like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is at $397, but could be $270 for small and mid-size sedans like a Nissan Maxima. Of course, your vehicle's real offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more money.
Can you buy junk cars without title in Hempstead, NY?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Hempstead, NY but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Hempstead, NY DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Hempstead DMV
Garden City, New York, 11530
Will you pick up my car on the same day?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Hempstead within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own pick up scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the requirements of the local buyer who makes a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid via check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Hempstead, NY
- 2003 Honda Accord Sedan (Not S... Oct 18Hempstead, NY11550Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1989 Gmc Vandura Cargo G2500 (... Oct 18Hempstead, NY11550Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe Base Oct 15Hempstead, NY11550Doesn't startClean Title
- 2007 Cadillac Sts V8 Oct 05Hempstead, NY11551Doesn't startClean Title
- 2001 Ford Windstar Passenger (... Sep 30Hempstead, NY11550Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1998 Toyota Corolla Ce Sep 26Hempstead, NY11550Doesn't startClean Title
- 2008 Dodge Sprinter Cargo 2500... Sep 23Hempstead, NY11550Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Runs and drives. Body is in great condition, as it's had one owner for 16 years. I've had it for two weeks. Tinted windows, good tires, looks nice. Body panels are perfect, minus hood has clear coat fade."
"There is only one big dent on the car located on the driver side. It's about the size of a basketball. The interior is complete except for the driver side door panel."
"The windshield has a large scratch, but it does not go all the way through. The reason I am junking it is because there are some electrical issues. "
"I took the back seats out to move as much stuff as possible when I moved. The brakes have rusted through, and the brake repair cost is more than the vehicle is worth to me."
"The vehicle may only need a starter. It tries to turn over but won't jump. It has a new transmission that was installed in 2011. It has many other new parts as well. There's a leak around the windshield, so the interior has some mildew. If you can get it started, it is driveable. It's a great car. I'm sad to see it go! I need it gone ASAP."
"There's a minor dent in the tailgate. The passenger window does not roll up. It has a good motor and cold A/C. I believe it's a minor issue involving the battery or the starter. There are also a couple of minor scratches, and it's leaking brake fluid. I truly believe that all of the repairs needed are minor. I believe it's worth about $3,000 cash. I'm looking forward to having a down payment towards a newer vehicle. I just do not have the time for this one."