Get cash for your junk car in Fair Lawn today!
- We are Fair Lawn's top junk car and truck buyer.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Fair Lawn, NJ.
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Fair Lawn junk car buyers.
Are you currently stuck on the side of the road, cursing out your car while it hisses and steams at you? The Clunker Junker is about to make your life a whole lot easier with our cash for cars in Fair Lawn, NJ service. This is one of the easiest ways to sell your junk car you will ever come across. If you don’t want your junk car anymore because it’s ugly, it doesn’t run, or it simply too much money to maintain, contact us right away. We can offer you cash for your junk car in Fair Lawn, NJ and then remove it before you can walk to the nearest pay phone. That’s mostly because payphones aren’t really a thing anymore. But really, our Fair Lawn junk car removal service is fast!
It’s time to turn that headache of a junk car into cash. Paying cash for junk cars in Fair Lawn, NJ is just what we do. That cash can then be used for whatever you desire, including a down payment on a new car or an Uber ride home from the side of the highway.
Why sell your junk car in Fair Lawn, NJ to The Clunker Junker?
Selling your junk car privately or on one of the countless online sites like eBay, Letgo or OfferUp is going to be annoying. Creating all the different listings is time consuming. Nevermind dealing with the non-stop messages. People will ask you all sorts of ridiculous questions, regardless of what you put into the description. “Is the paint original?” It’s a 1989 Ford Ranger with more rust than paint that doesn’t start. How is this a relevant question from a serious buyer?! The reality is, you don’t have time for all of this. You simply want some cash for your junk car in Fair Lawn, NJ and you want to move on with your life. That is what we offer you. We buy junk cars in Fair Lawn, NJ amd tow them away for free. Plain and simple!
We’re not going to go galavanting around Fair Lawn, NJ using the excuse of a test drive. We don’t need to dance around the idea of buying it and we don’t nickel and dime you with negotiations. We can provide you with an instant online offer so that you can decide whether you want to sell your junk car or not. This means you don’t have to meet half a dozen shady people who may or may not actually want to buy your car. We want to buy your junk car in Fair Lawn, NJ and we will pay you cash on the spot.
We pay more cash for junk cars in Fair Lawn, New Jersey than anyone else
We are a Fair Lawn, NJ junk car buyer, pure and simple. Our goal is to give you cash for your cars in the Fair Lawn, NJ area. If the car doesn’t run or its an older model that is wrecked, we don’t care. All you have to do is contact us, tell us a few details, and we will make an instant offer.
We take care of the junk car removal also. Simply tell us where the vehicle is and we will come and get it. This is critical when you are looking for a Fair Lawn, NJ junk car removal service because you don’t want to pay any money to get rid of the car. We have and always will offer Free junk car removal to the citizens of Fair Lawn, NJ. We will take care of the towing so that you don’t have to. This also keeps more money in your pocket, just the way you want it!
You already know we buy junk cars in Fair Lawn; here’s how we do it
Getting cash for your car in Fair Lawn, NJ is easier than you might think. There are only five quick and easy steps between now and getting cash for your car.
- Tell us about your vehicle. We need to know the basics like year, make and model. We’ll also need to know what kind of condition it’s in.
- Let us provide you with a instant cash offer. Don’t wait around for someone to “get back to you”. Get your offer right online, right now.
- Accept! We’ll need to know some additional info like a street address of where the junk car is located. For newer cars some photos may be required to verify ownership and condition. We’ll let you know exactly what’s needed.
- Schedule your junk car removal One of our Fair Lawn, NJ junk car buyers will reach out to you to schedule a convenient pick up time. They’re pretty flexible.
- Receive cash or a check on the spot. At the time of pick up you’ll hand over the keys, title (if required), and your junk car. The Fair Lawn, NJ junk car removal specialist will hand you your payment and take the car away. If you need cash for your junk car with no title, let us know. In many cases we can buy junk cars with just a registration, but we can never guarnatee this.
You can quit looking for a junk car buyer because you’ve just found the best one.
If you’re tired of looking at an eye-sore of a junk car that no longer runs, has been wrecked, or is just plain ugly, get it out of your driveway, garage, or backyard. The easiest way to get cash for your car in Fair Lawn, NJ is with The Clunker Junker. We promise that we have seen worse junk cars than your so don’t be shy. Get online, and get cash for your car in Fair Lawn, NJ.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Fair Lawn?
Today's average value for vehicles in Fair Lawn, New Jersey is $300 with pickup included. If you have a big truck like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a little more at $375, but is only $255 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Saturn. Obviously, your vehicle's real offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Salvage offers are often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more money.
Do you pay cash for junk cars in Fair Lawn, NJ without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Fair Lawn, NJ with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in New Jersey. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Fair Lawn, NJ DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Fair Lawn DMV
Paterson, New Jersey, 07505
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Fair Lawn within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the requirements of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have started using checks for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid via business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Fair Lawn, NJ
- 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... May 05Fair Lawn, NJ07410Doesn't startClean Title
- 1999 Toyota Avalon Xls Apr 08Fair Lawn, NJ07410Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Chevrolet Impala Base Apr 06Fair Lawn, NJ07410Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Ex... Mar 08Fair Lawn, NJ07410Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Dodge Durango Slt 4 Wd (Gas) Feb 24Fair Lawn, NJ07410Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2013 Bmw 5 Series Sedan 528i X... Jan 17Fair Lawn, NJ07410Doesn't startClean Title
- 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Jan 14Fair Lawn, NJ07410Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car started leaking transmission fluid and now the car will not start. The battery has been removed since then and the interior passenger's side door panel has been removed, but is still with the car."
"The car doesn't work at all and has no engine under the hood. It's in a very tough spot in the driveway so a very large truck won't be able to get back there (I have pictures if you want)."
"The car is in perfectly good condition its, just missing the headlights, the front bumper, and the bumper support. It all can be fixed with 250$. i just need the money and cant invest in it in this Civic."
"The vehicle was in a fender bender and the front bumper, headlights, hood and radiator were damaged. Nothing else besides that. Getting rid of it because I purchased another vehicle."
"The Ciera starts up great, but dies randomly and more often now. I can't afford the maintenance or insurance. It has brand new brakes. It ran fine until recently, but dies every time its driven now."
"I got my vehicle from a rink a dink shop on Main. I haven't made a payment on it in three years and the guy don't care about it. He never even came to pick it up or anything. I have no use for it as I have moved, so its sitting at my residence collecting dust and cob webs. It works fine, but will need another key since I can't find my old keys.They're in Louisville somewhere."