Get cash for your junk car in Pahrump today!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Pahrump's top junk car and truck buyer.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Pahrump, NV. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Pahrump, NV
When we say we buy junk cars in Pahrump, NV we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Pahrump, NV will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Pahrump, NV selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Pahrump, NV
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Pahrump
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Pahrump, NV let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Pahrump?
The current average value for vehicles near Pahrump, Nevada is $326 with free towing. If you have a big pickup like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a little more at $407, but could be $277 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Honda Civic. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How large is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Salvage pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
Can you pay cash for junk cars with no title in Pahrump, NV?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Pahrump, NV but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Pahrump, NV DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Pahrump DMV
Pahrump, Nevada, 89060
Can you pick up my car on the same day?
We can usually pick up most vehicles in Pahrump within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own pick up scheduling, so we can never guarantee a specific pickup time on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the requirements of the local buyer who makes an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. When you are paid via check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Pahrump, NV
- 1990 Toyota Corolla Sedan Delu... May 31Pahrump, NV89048Engine StartsNo Title
- 1997 Suzuki Sidekick Suv (4 Do... May 31Pahrump, NV89048Engine StartsClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe Base May 31Pahrump, NV89060Engine StartsClean Title
- 2001 Ford Escape Xls Fwd May 28Pahrump, NV89048Doesn't startClean Title
- 2001 Cadillac De Ville Dhs May 25Pahrump, NV89048Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1996 Lincoln Town Car Signature May 23Pahrump, NV89048Doesn't startNo Title
- 2006 Bmw 3 Series Sedan 330xi May 22Pahrump, NV89048Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Transmission is still good. Engine was scrapped. Vehicle was in an accident. Front driver side of vehicle is damaged. The rest of the vehicle is fine besides normal wear and tear. Drive line is disconnected. I also have a camper for the truck that's still in good, usable condition."
"A rebuilt engine was put into the vehicle before the electrical system failed and it was parked after that. Passenger side window is broken out."
"Everything runs and works perfectly. The only problem is that the frame is bent and my tires get eaten up. I drove it until the tire popped and now I'm done with it. It's a Honda, so parting it out should be easy. I just don't have time for that. "
"It has four new tires that are less than a year old. According to the shop, an engine diagnostic test was performed and it found code P0302 which is a misfire. They tested the number two cylinder and found it has the correct spark to it but there is no compression. They inspected the spark plug and found it has been damaged and it has been hit from inside the engine. From what they can see, there is damage at the top of the piston, most likely from a valve issue. The engine has an internal issue. The car passed state inspection last month."
"The car has primer on it because it was being worked on, plus the only reason it isn't running is because it needs a starter replacement. There's also a cracked light on the driver side. "
"The car was in a collision that broke the front left headlight, moved the left side panel back, bent the hood, and made the driver side door only open halfway. It sounds worse than it looks."