We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in Kalispell!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Kalispell.
- We pay cash for junk cars in Kalispell and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Kalispell junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Kalispell, MT! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Kalispell and throughout Montana. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Kalispell, MT and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Kalispell, MT without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Kalispell, MT and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Kalispell under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Kalispell, MT:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Kalispell, MT to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Kalispell, MT is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Kalispell, MT from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Kalispell, MT are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Kalispell, MT
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Kalispell, MT at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Kalispell, MT, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Kalispell. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Kalispell?
Today's average value for vehicles near Kalispell, Montana is around $301 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big truck like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is a bit more at $376, but is only $255 for smaller and mid-size cars like a Toyota Corolla. Of course, your vehicle's real offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How large is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Salvage offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with working parts are sometimes worth more money.
We cannot pay cash for cars in Kalispell, MT with no title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Kalispell, MT. Sorry about this! Montana has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Kalispell, MT DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Kalispell DMV
Kalispell, Montana, 59901
How long does the pickup take?
We can usually pick up most vehicles in Kalispell within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own pick up schedules, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policies of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for better book keeping and the safety of truck drivers. If you are paid via check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Kalispell, MT
- 2004 Chevrolet Impala Ls Sep 17Kalispell, MT59901Engine StartsClean Title
- 2006 Bmw X5 3.0i Sep 14Kalispell, MT59901Engine StartsClean Title
- 2000 Ford Expedition Xlt 4 Wd Sep 13Kalispell, MT59901Engine StartsClean Title
- 2002 Subaru Outback Wagon Base Sep 12Kalispell, MT59901Doesn't startClean Title
- 2000 Dodge Ram Van Cargo 1500 Sep 09Kalispell, MT59901Engine StartsClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Impala (Not Sure) Sep 06Kalispell, MT59901Engine StartsClean Title
- 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer (Not Sure) Aug 31Kalispell, MT59901Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"It's 24 years old, two rear tires went flat last winter, front end damage on passenger side, interior is in poor condition, rust on the exterior. Basically, it's an eyesore sitting in the driveway taking up space and I would like it gone."
"It's a great car, it runs amazing, the check engine light is on but that's only from the spark plugs needing to be changed. It's great on gas, I've driven it a lot to move it and keep it from just sitting. It's a great car but I'm looking to get a new one and I just need the cash for junking it to help start me off on my new car."
"This minivan will not turn on. We tried using a new battery and it didn't work. We want to buy a brand new car, so I need to junk it. It may not be major but I'd rather just get a new car. The vehicle is not drivable. It has chipped paint on the hood. All parts are in the car, including the engine."
"This is a manual transmission and there is no clutch. There is no wiper pump or slave cylinder. There is a crack in the fender and no passenger window. There is no door handle for the driver's side door on the outside of the car."
"Transmission went out on it. instead of having it fixed, got into a more reliable vehicle. Battery died while vehicle sat in front of the house for a month without being started. Jeep just needs transmission fixed and a jump start for it to run. "
"The car is fine. It only has one flat tire and the brakes aren't the best but we don't use the car since we got a new one a few months back. It's just been sitting there, so we want to junk it. We're looking for at least a $500 cash offer since it's still in good condition. "