We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in Greenwood!
Do you ever look at that old car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Greenwood junkyard, or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craigslist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Greenwood, MS! We are a specialized car buying service located in Greenwood and throughout Mississippi. To sell your car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy cars in Greenwood, MS and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for cars in Greenwood, MS without the hassles.
We buy cars in Greenwood, MS and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy cars with no title in Greenwood under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your car in Greenwood, MS:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Greenwood, MS to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your car in Greenwood, MS is wasted money. After the third potential car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would, you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Greenwood, MS from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Greenwood, MS are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it is usually something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services, as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars, our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy cars, trucks, and SUVs in Greenwood, MS
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy cars in Greenwood, MS at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
Furthermore, we have a large network of car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for cars in Greenwood, MS, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves ongoing above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your car in Greenwood. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Greenwood, MS without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Greenwood, MS with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Mississippi. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Greenwood, MS DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Greenwood DMV
Greenwood, Mississippi, 38930
Can you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Greenwood within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer handles all their own scheduling, so we can never guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policy of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for the safety of truck drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid via business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent offers made near Greenwood, MS
- 2004 Chevrolet Impala Base Nov 09Greenwood, MS38930Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala Ls Nov 08Greenwood, MS38930Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 1998 Chevrolet Malibu (Not Sure) Nov 04Greenwood, MS38930Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 1998 Toyota Camry Ce Nov 04Greenwood, MS38930Doesn't startNo Title
- 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis Ls ... Oct 31Greenwood, MS38930Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Infiniti Q45 Luxury Oct 06Greenwood, MS38930Doesn't startNo Title
- 1998 Ford Mustang Convertible Gt Oct 01Greenwood, MS38930Doesn't startNo Title
Here is what other customers have said:
"The car is drivable, but loud. There is a dent in the passenger door, but the door opens without issue. "
"The vehicle has been left for two months. My landlord needs the car removed from the property."
"The rear u-joint bearing went out on the rear drive line and cracked the transmission causing it to leak. It is still drivable, but needs lots of transmission fluid."
"The vehicle overheats and windows don't work correctly, but it could be driven. It has a little bit of rust and a few dents. "
"The engine starts, but shuts off after a few mins of driving. It needs a new radiator and probably a new engine. It is missing the left front passenger turn signal. It is in otherwise good condition. The inside is clean and only about has about 120k miles. "
"This is the third time it turns off. I usually jump start it and it turns back on but this time it won't. The car is in great condition externally and internally. It has all the original parts. Could be something simple to fix but I just want to junk it. "