Want cash for your junk car in Blaine? Look no further than The Clunker Junker!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We are Blaine's top junk car removal specialists
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Blaine, MN.
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Blaine junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Blaine, MN! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Blaine and throughout Minnesota. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Blaine, MN and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Blaine, MN without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Blaine, MN and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Blaine under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Blaine, MN:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Blaine, MN to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Blaine, MN is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Blaine, MN from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Blaine, MN are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Blaine, MN
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Blaine, MN at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Blaine, MN, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Blaine. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Blaine?
Today's average value for vehicles in Blaine, Minnesota is $318 with pickup included. If you have a big truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is at $397, but could be $270 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Nissan Altima. Obviously, your vehicle's real offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How large is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with working parts are sometimes worth more money.
Do you buy junk cars in Blaine, MN without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Blaine, MN with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Minnesota. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Blaine, MN DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Blaine DMV
Blaine, Minnesota, 55449
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Blaine within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own pick up scheduling, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policy of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid by business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Blaine, MN
- 2008 Mazda 6 Sedan I Sport Sep 29Blaine, MN55434Doesn't startNo Title
- 2005 Chrysler Town And Country... Sep 26Blaine, MN55434Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2002 Mercedes Benz Cl Class Cl... Sep 21Blaine, MN55434Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Ss Sep 21Blaine, MN55434Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Ss Sep 20Blaine, MN55434Engine StartsClean Title
- 2001 Chevrolet Impala Base Sep 20Blaine, MN55434Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Extended C... Sep 19Blaine, MN55434Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"It runs, but the power steering screeches when driving, passenger rear view mirror is broken, and passenger side has few minor dents and scratches from and accident. It has both driver's and passenger seats and one back passenger seat. There's no title and no registration."
"Tire blew out in the front right side the other day. Car was badly damaged. A bunch of wires were ripped out, including the front right headlight. Abs and service engine soon light came on right after. I'm still able to drive the car to work and stuff but I noticed the monitor that tells you if the engine is hot or cold doesn't fluctuate anymore, probably has to do with one of the sensors being ripped out."
"The engine is still there but the car needs a new engine to run. The tires are flat and the sun visor on the drivers side is still in the car but needs to be fixed and the front bumper needs a new paint job, as there is some minor paint damage."
"The engine runs with check engine light issues related to emissions. It has issues with the suspension, brakes, and other things. It is technically drivable right now, but it isn't really road safe. I don't need a car now anyway, so I'm looking to get rid of it. "
"Took car to a garage to have an alternator fixed, they put it up on the hoist, T-welds failed, brake lines were damaged/broken. The process caused other problems to arise and I can't afford to fix it."
"I'm pretty sure the timing is off which is why it will not start and stay running. "