Junk cars for cash in Saginaw with free pickup.
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Saginaw.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Saginaw, MI.
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
Are you currently stuck on the side of the road, cursing out your car while it hisses and steams at you? The Clunker Junker is about to make your life a whole lot easier with our cash for cars in Saginaw, MI service. This is one of the easiest ways to sell your junk car you will ever come across. If you don’t want your junk car anymore because it’s ugly, it doesn’t run, or it simply too much money to maintain, contact us right away. We can offer you cash for your junk car in Saginaw, MI and then remove it before you can walk to the nearest pay phone. That’s mostly because payphones aren’t really a thing anymore. But really, our Saginaw junk car removal service is fast!
It’s time to turn that headache of a junk car into cash. Paying cash for junk cars in Saginaw, MI is just what we do. That cash can then be used for whatever you desire, including a down payment on a new car or an Uber ride home from the side of the highway.
Why sell your junk car in Saginaw, MI to The Clunker Junker?
Selling your junk car privately or on one of the countless online sites like eBay, Letgo or OfferUp is going to be annoying. Creating all the different listings is time consuming. Nevermind dealing with the non-stop messages. People will ask you all sorts of ridiculous questions, regardless of what you put into the description. “Is the paint original?” It’s a 1989 Ford Ranger with more rust than paint that doesn’t start. How is this a relevant question from a serious buyer?! The reality is, you don’t have time for all of this. You simply want some cash for your junk car in Saginaw, MI and you want to move on with your life. That is what we offer you. We buy junk cars in Saginaw, MI amd tow them away for free. Plain and simple!
We’re not going to go galavanting around Saginaw, MI using the excuse of a test drive. We don’t need to dance around the idea of buying it and we don’t nickel and dime you with negotiations. We can provide you with an instant online offer so that you can decide whether you want to sell your junk car or not. This means you don’t have to meet half a dozen shady people who may or may not actually want to buy your car. We want to buy your junk car in Saginaw, MI and we will pay you cash on the spot.
We pay more cash for junk cars in Saginaw, Michigan than anyone else
We are a Saginaw, MI junk car buyer, pure and simple. Our goal is to give you cash for your cars in the Saginaw, MI area. If the car doesn’t run or its an older model that is wrecked, we don’t care. All you have to do is contact us, tell us a few details, and we will make an instant offer.
We take care of the junk car removal also. Simply tell us where the vehicle is and we will come and get it. This is critical when you are looking for a Saginaw, MI junk car removal service because you don’t want to pay any money to get rid of the car. We have and always will offer Free junk car removal to the citizens of Saginaw, MI. We will take care of the towing so that you don’t have to. This also keeps more money in your pocket, just the way you want it!
You already know we buy junk cars in Saginaw; here’s how we do it
Getting cash for your car in Saginaw, MI is easier than you might think. There are only five quick and easy steps between now and getting cash for your car.
- Tell us about your vehicle. We need to know the basics like year, make and model. We’ll also need to know what kind of condition it’s in.
- Let us provide you with a instant cash offer. Don’t wait around for someone to “get back to you”. Get your offer right online, right now.
- Accept! We’ll need to know some additional info like a street address of where the junk car is located. For newer cars some photos may be required to verify ownership and condition. We’ll let you know exactly what’s needed.
- Schedule your junk car removal One of our Saginaw, MI junk car buyers will reach out to you to schedule a convenient pick up time. They’re pretty flexible.
- Receive cash or a check on the spot. At the time of pick up you’ll hand over the keys, title (if required), and your junk car. The Saginaw, MI junk car removal specialist will hand you your payment and take the car away. If you need cash for your junk car with no title, let us know. In many cases we can buy junk cars with just a registration, but we can never guarnatee this.
You can quit looking for a junk car buyer because you’ve just found the best one.
If you’re tired of looking at an eye-sore of a junk car that no longer runs, has been wrecked, or is just plain ugly, get it out of your driveway, garage, or backyard. The easiest way to get cash for your car in Saginaw, MI is with The Clunker Junker. We promise that we have seen worse junk cars than your so don’t be shy. Get online, and get cash for your car in Saginaw, MI.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Saginaw?
Today's average offer for vehicles near Saginaw, Michigan is around $320 with free pickup. If you have a big pickup like a Chevy Silverado or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a bit more at $400, but may only be $272 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Honda Civic. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with good parts are sometimes worth more money.
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Saginaw, MI?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Saginaw, MI but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Saginaw, MI DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Saginaw DMV
Saginaw, Michigan, 48601
How long does the pickup take?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Saginaw within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policies of the buyer near you who places an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. When you are paid by check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Saginaw, MI
- 2007 Ford Five Hundred Sel Fwd Sep 22Saginaw, MI48604Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2007 Jeep Commander Sport Rwd ... Sep 21Saginaw, MI48601Doesn't startClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala Base Sep 21Saginaw, MI48601Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2001 Chevrolet Impala Base Sep 21Saginaw, MI48601Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1998 Pontiac Bonneville Sse Sep 20Saginaw, MI48602Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Lt... Sep 19Saginaw, MI48602Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Gtp Sep 15Saginaw, MI48604Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I hit another car head on going 25 to 30 miles per hour. I need to sell my Passat to get my driver's licence back and have to pay fines first! "
"The vehicle ran good until a few months ago when I think it threw a timing belt. The front plastic bumper has been removed and the AC does not work, but everything else worked fine until a few months back."
"There's a possible strut or shock issue on the left front. Approximately a 10 inch x 10 inch piece of the right front bumper is missing. It was running good other than that, decent shape. Two like new tires, and two brand new tires"
"The vehicle drives great when the power steering is working. Odometer reads 100k+ but that is the reading for the cars original engine, the newer engine has about 91k miles."
"There's a small crack in the windshield, a dented right quarter panel, a small dent in right quarter panel, and a dented rear fender. It needed a clutch cable when parked two years ago. There's no fire damage, or real flood damage. I just mean that it has a leak somewhere around the bottom of the passenger side windshield where rainwater comes in and soaks the floorboard."
"I don't have the title (it's lost), but I have the original bill of sale from 1992 and a current registration, both in my name. There's major leakage in the radiator cooling system, so the car is not drivable. "