Get cash for your junk car in Haverhill today!
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Haverhill.
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We pay cash for junk cars in Haverhill and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you currently stuck on the side of the road, cursing out your car while it hisses and steams at you? The Clunker Junker is about to make your life a whole lot easier with our cash for cars in Haverhill, MA service. This is one of the easiest ways to sell your junk car you will ever come across. If you don’t want your junk car anymore because it’s ugly, it doesn’t run, or it simply too much money to maintain, contact us right away. We can offer you cash for your junk car in Haverhill, MA and then remove it before you can walk to the nearest pay phone. That’s mostly because payphones aren’t really a thing anymore. But really, our Haverhill junk car removal service is fast!
It’s time to turn that headache of a junk car into cash. Paying cash for junk cars in Haverhill, MA is just what we do. That cash can then be used for whatever you desire, including a down payment on a new car or an Uber ride home from the side of the highway.
Why sell your junk car in Haverhill, MA to The Clunker Junker?
Selling your junk car privately or on one of the countless online sites like eBay, Letgo or OfferUp is going to be annoying. Creating all the different listings is time consuming. Nevermind dealing with the non-stop messages. People will ask you all sorts of ridiculous questions, regardless of what you put into the description. “Is the paint original?” It’s a 1989 Ford Ranger with more rust than paint that doesn’t start. How is this a relevant question from a serious buyer?! The reality is, you don’t have time for all of this. You simply want some cash for your junk car in Haverhill, MA and you want to move on with your life. That is what we offer you. We buy junk cars in Haverhill, MA amd tow them away for free. Plain and simple!
We’re not going to go galavanting around Haverhill, MA using the excuse of a test drive. We don’t need to dance around the idea of buying it and we don’t nickel and dime you with negotiations. We can provide you with an instant online offer so that you can decide whether you want to sell your junk car or not. This means you don’t have to meet half a dozen shady people who may or may not actually want to buy your car. We want to buy your junk car in Haverhill, MA and we will pay you cash on the spot.
We pay more cash for junk cars in Haverhill, Massachusetts than anyone else
We are a Haverhill, MA junk car buyer, pure and simple. Our goal is to give you cash for your cars in the Haverhill, MA area. If the car doesn’t run or its an older model that is wrecked, we don’t care. All you have to do is contact us, tell us a few details, and we will make an instant offer.
We take care of the junk car removal also. Simply tell us where the vehicle is and we will come and get it. This is critical when you are looking for a Haverhill, MA junk car removal service because you don’t want to pay any money to get rid of the car. We have and always will offer Free junk car removal to the citizens of Haverhill, MA. We will take care of the towing so that you don’t have to. This also keeps more money in your pocket, just the way you want it!
You already know we buy junk cars in Haverhill; here’s how we do it
Getting cash for your car in Haverhill, MA is easier than you might think. There are only five quick and easy steps between now and getting cash for your car.
- Tell us about your vehicle. We need to know the basics like year, make and model. We’ll also need to know what kind of condition it’s in.
- Let us provide you with a instant cash offer. Don’t wait around for someone to “get back to you”. Get your offer right online, right now.
- Accept! We’ll need to know some additional info like a street address of where the junk car is located. For newer cars some photos may be required to verify ownership and condition. We’ll let you know exactly what’s needed.
- Schedule your junk car removal One of our Haverhill, MA junk car buyers will reach out to you to schedule a convenient pick up time. They’re pretty flexible.
- Receive cash or a check on the spot. At the time of pick up you’ll hand over the keys, title (if required), and your junk car. The Haverhill, MA junk car removal specialist will hand you your payment and take the car away. If you need cash for your junk car with no title, let us know. In many cases we can buy junk cars with just a registration, but we can never guarnatee this.
You can quit looking for a junk car buyer because you’ve just found the best one.
If you’re tired of looking at an eye-sore of a junk car that no longer runs, has been wrecked, or is just plain ugly, get it out of your driveway, garage, or backyard. The easiest way to get cash for your car in Haverhill, MA is with The Clunker Junker. We promise that we have seen worse junk cars than your so don’t be shy. Get online, and get cash for your car in Haverhill, MA.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Haverhill?
Today's average value for vehicles in Haverhill, Massachusetts is around $328 with free towing. If you have a full size truck like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is at $410, but is only $278 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Saturn. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more money.
Can you buy junk cars with no title in Haverhill, MA?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Haverhill, MA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Haverhill, MA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Haverhill DMV
Haverhill, Massachusetts, 01830
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Haverhill within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policies of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid by business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Haverhill, MA
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata V6 Jun 28Haverhill, MA01830Doesn't startClean Title
- 2004 Hyundai Sonata Lx Jun 25Haverhill, MA01830Doesn't startClean Title
- 2007 Mini Cooper Hatchback Base Jun 24Haverhill, MA01835Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2009 Chevrolet Equinox Lt Awd Jun 19Haverhill, MA01835Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lared... Jun 16Haverhill, MA01830Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited 4 Wd... Jun 15Haverhill, MA01832Engine StartsClean Title
- 2005 Lincoln Ls Sport Jun 14Haverhill, MA01832Runs and DrivesNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Its a good car. It was running but very rough,and was losing power. I parked it and rather than gamble on how much it would cost to fix it and I would rather have a pick-up truck, I bought a pick up. The body looks nice, the paint job looks good, the interior still looks good. So it could be something simple that's wrong with it, so I want a decent amount of money, like $300 bucks isn't going to cut it."
"It has side damage to right front door, left front door, and right rear quarter. All glass is complete and good. The right rear tail lamp is cracked. Wheels good and all components work. Engine timing belt broke."
"The vehicle was bought for parts I needed for another vehicle. It will need flat bed to take it away. All of the body panels except for the hood are inside the vehicle. All glass is intact, but the lights are either on or inside. The driver and front passenger seats are gone."
"Front bumper is removed from the vehicle but parts are inside the vehicle. Vehicle had broken down and was going to be repaired but the cost was too great. Transmission does not function. This is a conversion van. Comes with four captain chairs and a bench."
"My truck was in a roll over accident. All body panels are intact, but all are dented or have significant damage. The front & Rear bumpers, grill & front lights are gone. The windshield is intact, but completely shattered. The passenger window is gone. Driver's window & rear slider window are intact & not damaged. All mirrors exterior & interior are gone. The truck doesn't start or run, but has engine, transmission & 4 inflated tires-no spare. Interior has some missing or damaged parts and glass shards all over the dash & floor. Airbags did not deploy during accident. Under the hood the battery & radiator are gone-both damaged from the accident. Gas tank is intact but no gas, oil, or other fluids appear to be leaking. I have the keys, clear title, registration etc & it has been paid off for many years. "
"Basically I'm unable to get the water pump and starter replaced because it requires professional work and I can't afford $1,000-plus on labor work. Nice car!"