We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in Everett!
Do you ever look at that old car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Everett junkyard, or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craigslist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Everett, MA! We are a specialized car buying service located in Everett and throughout Massachusetts. To sell your car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy cars in Everett, MA and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for cars in Everett, MA without the hassles.
We buy cars in Everett, MA and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy cars with no title in Everett under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your car in Everett, MA:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Everett, MA to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your car in Everett, MA is wasted money. After the third potential car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would, you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Everett, MA from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Everett, MA are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it is usually something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services, as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars, our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy cars, trucks, and SUVs in Everett, MA
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy cars in Everett, MA at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
Furthermore, we have a large network of car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for cars in Everett, MA, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves ongoing above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your car in Everett. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
Do you pay cash for junk cars with no title in Everett, MA?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Everett, MA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Everett, MA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Everett DMV
Everett, Massachusetts, 02149
Will you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Everett within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own pick up scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policy of the buyer near you who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid via business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent offers made near Everett, MA
- 2009 Cadillac Cts 3.6 L Di Awd Nov 14Everett, MA02149Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2009 Chevrolet Traverse Ls Awd Nov 14Everett, MA02149Doesn't startClean Title
- 2002 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8 T Quattro Nov 03Everett, MA02149Doesn't startClean Title
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab... Nov 01Everett, MA02149Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited 4 Wd Oct 23Everett, MA02149Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Toyota Rav4 Limited 4 Wd Oct 21Everett, MA02149Engine StartsClean Title
- 2006 Mazda 6 Sedan S Oct 18Everett, MA02149Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other customers have said:
"We are selling the car because it was in an accident and we are unsure of the cost to fix. We have another car we would rather fix up. While it does turn over(or at least did last fall) it is not road legal. It has front end damage but I am unsure the extent."
"It stopped running on me and I am tired of spending money on it. "
"I'm looking to get cash for my junk car. The car broke down and the diagnosis was that it is not firing on 2 cylinders. The rust is not significant, but possibly larger than a fist. "
"I need to replace the passenger door and the door behind it. A truck smashed into the side of my car. The motor is in great condition. "
"The front left blinker is damaged. It has small scratches and dents. The check engine light is on. I had it checked and its a minor sensor. "
"The brakes are bad. The car is in good shape inside and out. I think there is rust underneath. I'm looking for a quick cash sale. "