We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in College Park!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in College Park, MD.
- We pay cash for junk cars in College Park and give instant offers up to $10,000!
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in College Park, MD? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in College Park, MD! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in College Park, MD and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in College Park, MD. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in College Park tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in College Park, MD
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in College Park it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in College Park, MD will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Maryland DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in College Park, MD? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in College Park to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in College Park, MD and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in College Park?
Today's average offer for vehicles near College Park, Maryland is around $322 with free towing. If you have a big pickup like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is a little more at $402, but is only $273 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Ford Fusion. Of course, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
We don't pay cash for cars in College Park, MD without a title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in College Park, MD. Sorry about this! Maryland has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local College Park, MD DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your College Park DMV
Greenbelt, Maryland, 20771
Will you pick up my car on the same day?
We can pick up most vehicles in College Park within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own pick up scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific pickup time on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policy of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for the safety of truck drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid via check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In College Park, MD
- 2010 Ford Focus Sedan Se Apr 24College Park, MD20740Doesn't startClean Title
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee Suv (4 Door... Apr 22College Park, MD20740Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 ... Apr 15College Park, MD20740Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Gmc Sierra 2500 Hd Regula... Apr 15College Park, MD20740Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Base Apr 14College Park, MD20740Doesn't startClean Title
- 2006 Gmc Sierra 2500 Hd Crew C... Apr 13College Park, MD20740Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2003 Toyota Corolla Ce Apr 12College Park, MD20740Engine StartsClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Everything on the vehicle is fine. The car will start with a jump. It's just been sitting for an extended period of time. A few scratches, but thats all. All lights and etc work, but the two front side mirrors are broken."
"This car has everything but it will never be put together. It had no antifreeze in the radiator and luckily ran out of gas that day before blowing up. Regardless, my ex pulled the head thinking it was a warped head and it wasn't but I have no knowledge on how to put it back together and he is no longer around. I just want it gone."
"It stopped running in October. There's two flat tires and a dead battery. I don't know why it wouldn't start, friends suggest its a bad fuel distributor. I don't wanna dump a bunch of money into it. I just want it gone."
"I am not sure what the problem is. It is either the cord that switches gears, or the transmission is going out. It needs a window switch on the drivers side to make all the windows work, but that is it. The engine works just great though."
"The battery needs to be recharged. I'm getting rid of it because we never drive it. The windshield is cracked, but not broken. The paint is wearing off. The passenger side window doesn't roll down. "
"The check engine light is on. There's rust near the back left tire. It's leaking oil. The car sometimes just stops and stalls out of no where and you have to bang on the steering wheel to get the green key light to appear on the dashboard and then you can start the car. There is a brand new radiator in the car that was put in last week."