We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs and pay cash in College Park!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in College Park, MD.
- We pay cash for junk cars in College Park and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in College Park, MD? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in College Park, MD! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in College Park, MD and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in College Park, MD. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in College Park tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in College Park, MD
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in College Park it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in College Park, MD will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Maryland DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in College Park, MD? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in College Park to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in College Park, MD and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in College Park?
Today's average offer for vehicles in College Park, Maryland is $254 with haul away at no cost. If you have a full size truck like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is at $317, but is only $215 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Hyundai Accent. Of course, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Salvage offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more .
We cannot buy cars in College Park, MD without a title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in College Park, MD. Sorry about this! Maryland has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local College Park, MD DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your College Park DMV
Greenbelt, Maryland, 20771
How long does the process take?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in College Park within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup window on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the requirements of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. When you are paid by business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In College Park, MD
- 2008 Honda Civic Coupe (Not Sure) Sep 21College Park, MD20740Engine StartsClean Title
- 2013 Ford Explorer Xlt Awd Sep 14College Park, MD20740Doesn't startClean Title
- 2009 Lexus Es 350 Base Sep 12College Park, MD20740Doesn't startClean Title
- 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs Sep 05College Park, MD20740Engine StartsClean Title
- 2015 Kia Sorento Lx Fwd Aug 30College Park, MD20740Doesn't startNo Title
- 1999 Buick Century Custom Aug 18College Park, MD20740Doesn't startClean Title
- 1997 Toyota Camry Xle V6 Aug 10College Park, MD20740Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Everything on the vehicle is fine. The car will start with a jump. It's just been sitting for an extended period of time. A few scratches, but thats all. All lights and etc work, but the two front side mirrors are broken."
"This car has everything but it will never be put together. It had no antifreeze in the radiator and luckily ran out of gas that day before blowing up. Regardless, my ex pulled the head thinking it was a warped head and it wasn't but I have no knowledge on how to put it back together and he is no longer around. I just want it gone."
"It stopped running in October. There's two flat tires and a dead battery. I don't know why it wouldn't start, friends suggest its a bad fuel distributor. I don't wanna dump a bunch of money into it. I just want it gone."
"I am not sure what the problem is. It is either the cord that switches gears, or the transmission is going out. It needs a window switch on the drivers side to make all the windows work, but that is it. The engine works just great though."
"The battery needs to be recharged. I'm getting rid of it because we never drive it. The windshield is cracked, but not broken. The paint is wearing off. The passenger side window doesn't roll down. "
"The check engine light is on. There's rust near the back left tire. It's leaking oil. The car sometimes just stops and stalls out of no where and you have to bang on the steering wheel to get the green key light to appear on the dashboard and then you can start the car. There is a brand new radiator in the car that was put in last week."