Get cash for your junk car in Scarborough today!
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Scarborough, ME.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We pay cash for junk cars in Scarborough and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Scarborough, ME and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Scarborough to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Scarborough, ME. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Scarborough, ME area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Scarborough. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Scarborough
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Scarborough, ME junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Scarborough?
The current average value for vehicles near Scarborough, Maine is $291 with free towing. If you have a full size truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is at $363, but is only $247 for small and mid-size cars like a Dodge Neon. Obviously, your vehicle's real value depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How big is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more money.
We cannot pay cash for cars in Scarborough, ME with no title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Scarborough, ME. Sorry about this! Maine has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Scarborough, ME DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Scarborough DMV
Scarborough, Maine, 04074
Can you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can usually pick up most vehicles in Scarborough within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own pick up scheduling, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policy of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better book keeping. If you are paid via business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Scarborough, ME
- 2010 Subaru Forester 2.5 X Pre... May 29Scarborough, ME04074Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab X... May 20Scarborough, ME04074Doesn't startClean Title
- 2012 Volvo S60 T5 Apr 25Scarborough, ME04074Doesn't startClean Title
- 2008 Mercedes Benz Gl Class Gl... Mar 28Scarborough, ME04074Doesn't startClean Title
- 2004 Honda Accord Sedan Lx Mar 26Scarborough, ME04074Doesn't startClean Title
- 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Polic... Mar 10Scarborough, ME04074Engine StartsClean Title
- 2006 Ford Five Hundred Sel Fwd Mar 08Scarborough, ME04074Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"First of all, I would like to say that my car is not junk but it's actually a nice car. It runs strong. I just put upper and lower clutch cylinders on the car and what's left needs to be bled and the car will be ready. I'm transferring jobs. You're more than welcome to come check it out or give me a call. Thanks. "
"The car has some minor scratches on the driver's side. It runs and drives great, but it is leaking coolant. "
"Transmission was rebuilt by mechanic in January. However, the cylinder two in the engine lost compression. There is a brand new, full size spare. Interior is in excellent shape."
"The car starts and runs but will only go into first gear. We think the solenoid panel needs to be replaced. There are also white paint stains in the back row of the seats. Other than that, it's a nice vehicle. There are no other issues. "
"Back taillight is damaged. Van can be driven but would probably need a jump start. Not legal to drive with one taillight, so a tow truck would be required."
"The vehicle still runs fine, but has a transmission leak. The windshield has a crack and the check engine light is on. "