Want to sell your junk car for cash in Augusta? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We are Augusta's top junk car removal specialists
- We pay cash for junk cars in Augusta and give instant offers up to $10,000!
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Augusta.
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Augusta junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Augusta, ME! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Augusta and throughout Maine. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Augusta, ME and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Augusta, ME without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Augusta, ME and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Augusta under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Augusta, ME:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Augusta, ME to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Augusta, ME is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Augusta, ME from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Augusta, ME are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Augusta, ME
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Augusta, ME at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Augusta, ME, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Augusta. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Augusta?
The current average offer for vehicles near Augusta, Maine is around $278 with pickup included. If you have a full size truck like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is a bit more at $347, but may only be $236 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Hyundai Accent. Of course, your vehicle's real offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more .
We cannot pay cash for cars in Augusta, ME with no title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Augusta, ME. Sorry about this! Maine has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Augusta, ME DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Augusta DMV
Augusta, Maine, 04330
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Augusta within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own scheduling, so we can't ever guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policies of the buyer near you who makes a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid by check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Augusta, ME
- 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ... Jul 01Augusta, ME04330Engine StartsClean Title
- 2008 Hyundai Sonata Gls Jun 29Augusta, ME04330Doesn't startNo Title
- 2010 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.5i Jun 28Augusta, ME04330Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2002 Mercedes Benz M Class Ml 320 Jun 27Augusta, ME04330Engine StartsClean Title
- 1999 Ford Expedition Xlt 4 Wd Jun 25Augusta, ME04330Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Ford Expedition El Limite... Jun 20Augusta, ME04330Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2010 Toyota Corolla Base Jun 20Augusta, ME04330Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car did previously start but the battery is dead. I am not sure of the exact mileage because the display is digital. I believe it is under 150,000. My husband also has a Ford Ranger that we would like to junk at the same time. I am going to request a cash offer for that one as well after I submit this."
"Daily driver for a number of years. The car is accident free, running, and has current inspection. The only damage is peeling paint and rust on the hood. "
"There is a new O2 sensor and four new spark plugs. It also has new air filter. There are four gas leaks. Driver side mirror is now gone but passenger mirror is still intact. "
"The car was running fine until about three weeks ago. I replaced the camshaft sensor and it was fine for a few days and then it randomly started shutting off when I was driving it. I would take it to the garage and it would start and run fine for them. I bought a new car and am looking to junk this one "
"The car died about a week ago. It would turn over but not start. It did this about two years ago and I had the fuel pump replaced. Overall, it is in good shape for its age but I do not want to put any more cash into it. I can send photos if needed. Thanks."
"The transmission slipped and no longer starts. There are also some power issues with the truck involving the windows. Other than those two issues the car would still be operable. "