Want to sell your junk car for cash in Prairieville? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Prairieville's top junk car removal specialists
- We pay cash for junk cars in Prairieville and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Prairieville, LA and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Prairieville to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Prairieville, LA. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Prairieville, LA area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Prairieville. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Prairieville
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Prairieville, LA junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Prairieville?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Prairieville, Louisiana is around $308 with haul away at no cost. If you have a full size truck like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is at $385, but is only $261 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Dodge Neon. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more money.
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Prairieville, LA?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Prairieville, LA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Prairieville, LA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Prairieville DMV
Gonzales, Louisiana, 70737
How long does the pickup take?
We can pick up most vehicles in Prairieville within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own pick up schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policy of the buyer near you who makes a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid by check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Prairieville, LA
- 2004 Ford Expedition (Not Sure) May 29Prairieville, LA70769Doesn't startClean Title
- 2008 Mazda 6 Sedan I Sport May 24Prairieville, LA70769Engine StartsNo Title
- 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Ls Auto May 24Prairieville, LA70769Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1988 Toyota Corolla Coupe (Not... May 22Prairieville, LA70769Doesn't startSalvage Title
- 2014 Dodge Avenger Se (Gas) May 04Prairieville, LA70769Doesn't startClean Title
- 2004 Volvo Xc90 T6 Apr 26Prairieville, LA70769Doesn't startClean Title
- 2004 Volvo Xc90 (Not Sure) Apr 26Prairieville, LA70769Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car begins overheating when driven too long. The tires are taken off of the vehicle. Interior condition is good. There is a large dent on the trailer. "
"I have inspection papers on it, but has some mechanical problems and the door latches on the outside do no work. I have the title. I just bought it, but I haven't switched the title yet. I also have a signed bill of sale."
"This was my wife's car we passed on to my daughter.It quit running and she wished to purchase a new car. It has four newer tires on it with less than four thousand miles. There's also a new starter, and newer alternator."
"My wife's old explorer has been sitting in the garage for some time with a cracked block. There may be other issues caused from the crack but I'm not sure. The vehicle is paid off, but she doesn't have the title. If needed we can file for a lost title but would like to get an offer to see if this is even worth it. I'm not positive on the trim package, but it is a four wheel drive vehicle. She said the transmission worked fine before the engine blew."
"The front left tire is bent and flat due to the accident. The undercarriage is rusted to an extent. The Fog lights on both sides are cracked. The car engine will turn over, but the engine will not start. However, radio, lights, etc. still work. I just had new tires on the front and a new arm bar on the front right passenger side five days before my accident. "
"This car needs some tender loving care. Check engine light has been on since I got it. There are some cosmetic things going on with the interior. Coolant is leaking into the oil."