Junk cars for cash in Natchitoches with free pickup.
- We are Natchitoches's top junk car removal specialists
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in Natchitoches, LA? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in Natchitoches, LA! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in Natchitoches, LA and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in Natchitoches, LA. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in Natchitoches tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in Natchitoches, LA
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in Natchitoches it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in Natchitoches, LA will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Louisiana DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in Natchitoches, LA? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in Natchitoches to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in Natchitoches, LA and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Natchitoches?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Natchitoches, Louisiana is $289 with pickup included. If you have a big pickup like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a bit more at $361, but could be $245 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Honda Accord. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more .
Can you buy junk cars with no title in Natchitoches, LA?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Natchitoches, LA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Natchitoches, LA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Natchitoches DMV
Natchitoches, Louisiana, 71457
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Natchitoches within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policies of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have moved to check for the safety of truck drivers and better record keeping. If you are paid via check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Natchitoches, LA
- 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring Jun 14Natchitoches, LA71457Doesn't startClean Title
- 2008 Pontiac G6 Sedan (Not Sure) Jun 05Natchitoches, LA71457Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Gls May 30Natchitoches, LA71457Doesn't startNo Title
- 1987 Ford Escort Hatchback (2 ... May 28Natchitoches, LA71457Doesn't startClean Title
- 2001 Mercedes Benz S Class S 500 May 26Natchitoches, LA71457Engine StartsClean Title
- 1993 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Regula... May 25Natchitoches, LA71457Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 1996 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Regula... May 17Natchitoches, LA71457Runs and DrivesNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"All body parts of the car are still intact. The car needs some newer tires and one of the rims has a ding but the main reason is because I'm going to college. All in all, the car runs great. It also has a dent in the back of the bumper, it's not really a big deal."
"Needs new wiring, left turn signal doesn't work, and some other stuff with the wiring. Also, the air conditioning doesn't work and the title has a friend's name on it. They haven't filed for a lost title yet because they lost it. "
"There is rust on the bottom part on one side of the car. The odometer cord needs to be repaired. It has an acceleration problem that needs repair, it doesn't go over 40mph but runs."
"The engine needs lifters and rods. Also, the alternator might be getting old. The car still runs but I just don't have the time to be fixing this car right now."
"I got the car as a parts car. I'm switching out the doors and other parts. The doors I have will be off and there is no hood. Car is straight and transmission worked well when I drove it around. The engine doesn't idle. It has no radiator, either."
"There is a headlight missing and I am junking it because the power steering went out. It only starts with a starter box. I do have the key that goes with the car."