Get cash for your junk car in Hammond today!
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Hammond, LA.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We pay cash for junk cars in Hammond and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Hammond, LA and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Hammond to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Hammond, LA. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Hammond, LA area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Hammond. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Hammond
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Hammond, LA junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Hammond?
The current average value for vehicles near Hammond, Louisiana is around $250 with pickup included. If you have a full size pickup like a Chevy Silverado or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is a bit more at $312, but may only be $212 for small and mid-size sedans like a Toyota Corolla. Of course, your vehicle's real offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with working parts are sometimes worth more .
Do you buy junk cars without title in Hammond, LA?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Hammond, LA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Hammond, LA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Hammond DMV
Amite, Louisiana, 70422
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Hammond within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer manages all their own pick up schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policy of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of truck drivers. If you are paid via check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Hammond, LA
- 2004 Dodge Neon Srt 4 Base Nov 13Hammond, LA70403Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2015 Infiniti Q40 (Not Sure) Nov 13Hammond, LA70403Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2000 Acura Tl 3.2 Nov 09Hammond, LA70401Doesn't startClean Title
- 2004 Ford Explorer Limited Awd... Nov 09Hammond, LA70403Engine StartsNo Title
- 2000 Ford Expedition Xlt Rwd Nov 09Hammond, LA70401Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Suzuki Xl7 (Not Sure) Nov 05Hammond, LA70403Doesn't startClean Title
- 2009 Hyundai Accent Sedan Gls Nov 03Hammond, LA70401Doesn't startNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Battery is dead, right rear side running light cover is broken, driver side door hinge is bad. Car will start with a jump or a new battery. There's a small dent on right rear side."
"I bought the car nine months ago from my brother but had it inspected in another state and did all the repairs needed. Two months ago, the heat didn't work, so I got that fixed. The odometer says 169,854 miles but it broke a couple months ago. I don't drive it far because I walk to work since it's so close. It can't be much over what the odometer reads. The car looks nice but, two days ago, it wouldn't start and the mechanic said the motor is dead. It would cost $2,500 to replace the motor and it's not worth it. The car will have to be towed. It has minor rusting on one side, not bigger than a fist."
"My fiance is incarcerated and I really need the cash to help with bills. I recently had surgery and I'm unable to work. I really need the cash right now. The car is in good condition, no dents. It has a customized paint job with rims."
"I think the alternator went out in the car and I don't want to fix it. The engine has only 100k miles on it, the brakes and rotors are less than six months old, and the front suspension is the same age."
"Car needs mechanical repairs which would still make it a reliable car, even though it has a salvage title. It needs a thermostat housing, left front window regulator, RF axle, and wiper transmission. "
"I don't have a key for the vehicle and it hasn't been started in the past six months. It was given to me and my plan was to junk it in the first place. "