Get cash for your junk car in Radcliff today!
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Radcliff, KY.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We pay cash for junk cars in Radcliff and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Radcliff, KY and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Radcliff to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Radcliff, KY. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Radcliff, KY area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Radcliff. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Radcliff
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Radcliff, KY junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Radcliff?
Today's average offer for vehicles near Radcliff, Kentucky is around $252 with free towing. If you have a big truck like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a bit more at $315, but may only be $214 for small and mid-size cars like a Saturn. Obviously, your vehicle's real value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with working parts are sometimes worth more money.
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Radcliff, KY without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Radcliff, KY with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Kentucky. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Radcliff, KY DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Radcliff DMV
Radcliff, Kentucky, 40160
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in Radcliff within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own pick up schedules, so we can never guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policy of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. When you are paid by check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Radcliff, KY
- 2008 Honda Civic Coupe Lx Jul 03Radcliff, KY40160Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Jeep Liberty Sport Rwd (Gas) Jun 21Radcliff, KY40160Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Ls... Jun 21Radcliff, KY40160Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2005 Dodge Magnum Rt Awd Jun 20Radcliff, KY40160Engine StartsClean Title
- 1987 Pontiac Fiero Gt Jun 15Radcliff, KY40160Doesn't startClean Title
- 2002 Ford Windstar Se Jun 15Radcliff, KY40160Doesn't startClean Title
- 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Extended C... Jun 08Radcliff, KY40160Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"As I was driving, I lost power steering and later saw that a belt had snapped. I don't know what belt it is. The A/C does not work. Some smoke comes out of the tailpipe after the car has been idle. It passed emissions. The hood has damage to it."
"It was my mother's car and she is deceased. It's paid off and has a clean title. It's driveable but it needs some work done (front suspension, alignment), so driving it would be hazardous. It will have to be towed. "
"Three of the tires are inflated and one has a slow leak. The front grill that attached to the hood is gone. The hood is damaged. There is a dent in the rear driver side door. I haven't started the car for two-plus years. "
"I have pictures. Please contact me via email and I can send you the VIN and pictures. I am not certain on the "trim", I just picked what seemed lowest-end. A/C, 4WD, no airbags, drivers seat corner torn, vinyl interior, body damage will be seen in pics. It can be driven, check engine light is on. All body panels are on but damaged."
"The engine will not start, so I am guessing the rods blew out when I was on highway 295 south. The reason why I am going to junk it is because it's too much cash to get it fixed, plus I am getting my car back in the next few months. Whatever this bronco goes for is going to my savings to buy the car back from former seller. "
"Brakes are very bad on the truck. I think it might be the brake booster but not sure. Truck starts and runs great, just quit driving it when brakes got really bad and got a new car. Bought the truck from a friend and was told he would get the title to me, then found out it was never even registered in his name. So, I'm not sure what to do about obtaining the title and making the truck legal to drive. "