Get cash for your junk car in Shawnee today!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Shawnee's top junk car and truck buyer.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Shawnee, KS. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Shawnee, KS
When we say we buy junk cars in Shawnee, KS we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Shawnee, KS will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Shawnee, KS selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Shawnee, KS
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Shawnee
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Shawnee, KS let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Shawnee?
The current average value for vehicles in Shawnee, Kansas is around $305 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big truck like a Chevy Silverado or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is a little more at $381, but may only be $259 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Dodge Charger. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more .
We cannot pay cash for cars in Shawnee, KS with no title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Shawnee, KS. Sorry about this! Kansas has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Shawnee, KS DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Shawnee DMV
Columbus, Kansas, 66725
Will you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Shawnee within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier handles all their own schedules, so we can never guarantee a specific pickup window on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policy of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have started using checks for better record keeping and the safety of truck drivers. If you are paid by check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Shawnee, KS
- 2005 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Ls... Nov 16Shawnee, KS66226Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2005 Volvo Xc70 Base Nov 16Shawnee, KS66203Engine StartsClean Title
- 2008 Toyota Matrix Base Nov 15Shawnee, KS66216Engine StartsClean Title
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Su... Nov 12Shawnee, KS66203Engine StartsClean Title
- 2005 Ford Escape Xls Fwd Nov 11Shawnee, KS66216Engine StartsClean Title
- 1998 Toyota Corolla Ce Nov 10Shawnee, KS66216Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Suv X... Nov 08Shawnee, KS66227Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The vehicle does run, however you cannot go over twenty miles an hour or it will shake very badly. The front passenger tire is flat due to a slow leak. There are about 3 or 4 rust spots a little bigger than an Eggo waffle. The engine is fine, and it's a good van. I have three children and I don't want to keep putting money into the van. I want to get a new vehicle."
"The front right head light is busted, and it needs a jump. I'm getting rid of it because I don't need it anymore. Thank you."
"The car could be driven, but only a very short distance and a low speed. The transmission will not shift out of low gear. The engine is most likely in need of a set of rod bearings. The car could possibly be made completely running again for somewhere between $500 - 750 dollars. "
"It barely drives. There's a short in the electric for the trunk unlock mechanism and it drains the battery. Car requires a jump. I got a nicer, newer car, and don't need the Ford Escort anymore. I don't ever want to lay eyes on it again."
"It has an electronic issue that is preventing it from starting. Also has two bolts that are broke off that hold the alternator. The alternator, transmission and clutch have all been recently replaced."
"Just put in a new alternator which was the only thing wrong with the car till they noticed that the part that holds the motor mount is rusted real bad where it can break off at any moment. So I was told it was not safe to drive."