Want to sell your junk car for cash in Olathe? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Olathe, KS.
- We are Olathe's top junk car removal specialists
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Olathe.
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in Olathe, KS? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in Olathe, KS! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in Olathe, KS and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in Olathe, KS. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in Olathe tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in Olathe, KS
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in Olathe it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in Olathe, KS will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Kansas DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in Olathe, KS? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in Olathe to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in Olathe, KS and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Olathe?
Today's average value for vehicles in Olathe, Kansas is $309 with free towing. If you have a full size truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a bit more at $386, but is only $262 for smaller and mid-size cars like a Nissan Maxima. Of course, your vehicle's real value depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more money.
We don't buy cars in Olathe, KS with no title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Olathe, KS. Sorry about this! Kansas has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Olathe, KS DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Olathe DMV
Olathe, Kansas, 66061
How long does the process take?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Olathe within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policies of the buyer near you who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better book keeping and the safety of truck drivers. If you are paid via business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Olathe, KS
- 2007 Toyota Camry Xle V6 Oct 01Olathe, KS66061Engine StartsClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Ls... Sep 30Olathe, KS66062Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Nissan Armada Se Rwd Sep 29Olathe, KS66061Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ... Sep 27Olathe, KS66061Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Natural... Sep 23Olathe, KS66062Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2006 Mercedes Benz E Class Sed... Sep 23Olathe, KS66061Doesn't startClean Title
- 1996 Toyota Camry Sedan Dx Sep 21Olathe, KS66061Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The car was in an accident and the passenger doors were hit. The do not open. There is a crack in the windshield, but does not impair vision and glass still in. Still able to drive; engine was not impacted."
"I can't afford to get the transmission or wires fixed. I put new spark plugs on it. And I put in a new radiator three weeks ago. It's a great driving car. Smooth no noise."
"I took it to the shop because it wasn't running anymore. They replaced the timing belt and that didn't work so the guy said it's probably going to cost more than it's worth."
"Since last September, I've replaced the starter which carries a lifetime warranty, the ignition, two new front tires, and the alternator. Not sure what's wrong with it, and I didn't want to put more money into it."
"I just replaced the battery, spark plugs and paid $300 for valve cover gasket to be replaced due to an oil leak. It's now leaking worse from the oil pump and I was quoted $800 to replace. We don't have the money to spend to keep something this old running. Need to get rid of it now that we have another car. Dirty on inside, nobs missing from console (AC/vent nobs), radio not working, AC not working, small body damage on passenger rear door. Tires are in good shape. Good for scrap metal."
"The transmission does not go into gear most of the time. The battery will be removed from the car prior to towing. The largest dent is on the trunk lid and is not deep, it has been flattened but not completely worked out and puttied yet."