Junk cars for cash in Palatine with free pickup.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Palatine's top junk car removal specialists
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Palatine junk car buyers.
Are you looking for the quickest, easiest way to sell your junk car in Palatine, IL? Well, look no farther because here at The Clunker Junker, we buy cars! Not only do we buy junk cars, but we’ll buy trucks, vans, SUVs and other passenger vehicles as well. Maybe you just bought that brand new car you’ve had your heart set on forever and need help with the down payment. Maybe your old rust bucket no longer even starts and you have no way to get rid of it. Your unreliable old junk car has left you stranded for the last time because we pay cash for cars in Palatine, IL! We will buy junk cars in nearly any condition and we’ll also remove them from our home or place of work completely free.
We buy junk cars in Palatine, IL and pay top dollar
We have been buying junk cars for more than a decade, so we know a thing or two about how to get you the most cash for your junk car in Palatine, IL. Trying to sell your junk car online can be a reach headache, but it doesn’t have to be! We have created an easy, safe, and efficient junk car removal service so you don’t have to use online classifieds or auction websites. Finding a buyer for a used car in great condition can take weeks or months, trying to find a junk car buyer can sometimes be impossible. Not just that, but it’s likely that you’ll have to hire a tow service to deliver the vehicle to the buyer. Salvage yards in Palatine tend to have a hoard of junk cars that they never sell, that usually means they’re not going to offer you as much as your car is actually worth. With The Clunker Junker, you can expedite this process and get an instant and guaranteed offer that is always fair market value.
How to get cash for junk cars in Palatine, IL
By now you’re probably wondering how this all works. We’ve gone to great lengths to make our junk car removal service as easy as it can possibly be. It essentially breaks down into three steps:
- Tell us what kind of junk car you are trying to sell and where in Palatine it is located.
- Our website will generate an instant offer in most cases. If you accept the offer, we’ll get you scheduled for pickup as soon as possible.
- Our junk car buyer in Palatine, IL will arrive and pay you cash for your car right on the spot, then tow the car away.
Pretty easy, right? In order to get cash for your junk car, you’ll need to get a few things taken care of before and after the sale. Don’t worry, it’s pretty straightforward stuff:
- Clear out all your stuff from your car. You don’t want to leave anything of value behind!
- Have your title ready to go. You’ll need to sign it over to the local junk car buyer
- After the sale, reach out to the Illinois DMV and cancel or transfer your registration.
- You’ll also want to cancel your car insurance, you don’t want to pay insurance on a car you don’t own!
But what if you’re trying to sell your junk car with no title in Palatine, IL? Don’t fret, there may be options available. We’d live to work with you to get all the proper paperwork together.
Skip all the hassle and sell your junk car in Palatine to The Clunker Junker
Don’t spend weeks posting your junk car to countless online websites only to settle on a less than satisfying offer and deal with a million questions from buyers who may not even be seriously interested in buying your junk car. Don’t wait in line at the junkyard to sell your car to old greasy Pete. Don’t spend the money on a tow for your junk car and don’t take less than your car is worth. Here at The Clunker Junker, we buy junk cars in Palatine, IL and we know how to provide a professional, hassle-free service to sellers just like you again and again. We look forward to putting a smile on your face and cash in your pocket as you wave goodbye to that old car. Let us take your outdated, overused, or just plain junk vehicles off your hands. Let us make you an offer you can’t refuse!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Palatine?
The current average offer for vehicles in Palatine, Illinois is around $344 with pickup included. If you have a big truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is a bit more at $430, but is only $292 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Nissan Maxima. Obviously, your vehicle's real value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- How large is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Salvage pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more .
Do we pay cash for junk cars in Palatine, IL without a title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Palatine, IL with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Illinois. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Palatine, IL DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Palatine DMV
Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
How long does the pickup take?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Palatine within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier manages all their own pick up schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the requirements of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have moved to check for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. If you are paid by check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Palatine, IL
- 2007 Chevrolet Trail Blazer Ls... Jun 30Palatine, IL60074Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2005 Cadillac De Ville Base Jun 28Palatine, IL60074Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Volvo S40 (Not Sure) Jun 27Palatine, IL60074Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Buick La Crosse Cxl Jun 24Palatine, IL60074Doesn't startClean Title
- 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gls Jun 18Palatine, IL60067Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2001 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Gls Jun 14Palatine, IL60067Doesn't startClean Title
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala Base May 25Palatine, IL60067Engine StartsClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I really need the money to put down for a loan on another car. There is one dent on the left rear side. it's a little bit larger then a fist, but not too much "
"The transmission is a little wonky I think. It won't go above 2.5 rpm's. I would need a lot of work or could be sold for parts. I'm wanting to sell it and try out a car free lifestyle for a second."
"It's drivable for a short time but it overheats. Inside, only has one back seat. Everything else in place, front bumper is hanging out from left side."
"Tired of fixing it. Has new tires on it, has new heater blower in it. Has new battery in it. Got in it one day and it ran fine, the next day it didn't want to start back up. It wants to turn over but just makes a clicking sound."
"I just doesn't run. I believe the fuel pump went out and I don't have the cash to fix it right now. It has a dent in the drivers side front door but that is it."
"Cracked steering gear, loose fluid in the interior, rear differential needs repair, all four shocks need repair. There is probably a bit of water damage/mildew under the passengers side seat."