Junk cars for cash in Lombard with free pickup.
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Lombard.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Lombard junk car buyers.
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Lombard junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Lombard, IL! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Lombard and throughout Illinois. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Lombard, IL and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Lombard, IL without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Lombard, IL and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Lombard under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Lombard, IL:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Lombard, IL to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Lombard, IL is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Lombard, IL from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Lombard, IL are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Lombard, IL
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Lombard, IL at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Lombard, IL, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Lombard. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Lombard?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Lombard, Illinois is around $334 with free towing. If you have a big pickup like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is a little more at $417, but could be $283 for smaller and mid-size cars like a Hyundai Elantra. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Lombard, IL with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Lombard, IL with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Illinois. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Lombard, IL DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Lombard DMV
Lombard, Illinois, 60148
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can often pick up the majority of vehicles in Lombard within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own pick up scheduling, so we can never guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policies of the local buyer who makes an offer on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, a lot have moved to check for the safety of truck drivers and better record keeping. When you are paid by business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Lombard, IL
- 2002 Audi Tt Convertible 225hp... Apr 17Lombard, IL60148Engine StartsClean Title
- 2002 Hyundai Sonata Base Apr 16Lombard, IL60148Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2011 Ford Focus S Apr 09Lombard, IL60148Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1998 Toyota Tacoma Extended Ca... Apr 08Lombard, IL60148Engine StartsClean Title
- 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gt Apr 02Lombard, IL60148Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Ford Escape Xlt Awd Mar 27Lombard, IL60148Engine StartsClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe ... Mar 10Lombard, IL60148Engine StartsNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"It runs, just needs a jump and has a flat on the left back tire. It's in my name but it didn't pass smog for it to finish the process for registration for me to get the title. "
"Car does not run, fuel system. Car has not been started in two and a half years. Tried to replace fuel filter but cramped fuel line and now I just want to junk it."
"It doesn't start from as a result of a charging system problem. It has one large dent on the driver's side, but many other small cosmetic blemishes inside and out."
"All the body panels are there. There is just a crack in the fender and I'm currently in the process of moving, that's why I cant find the title but I do have the registration."
"Driver side interior door handle and sun visor on passenger side. Regarding the car title, we haven't contacted the department of motor vehicles for it but, if needed, we could see. We could assure you that there is nothing owed on it because we purchased a newer vehicle and tried to use it as a trade-in but they didn't need it for the purchase. At the time, a credit check was done and it didn't show on my credit as any money owed, plus all I want to do is junk it and apply the cash towards the new car. So, if the title is needed, then I will try and deal with the DMV about getting it."
"Going to junk it because it won't start and, when it did start, near the end it wouldn't go more then 20mph. Getting a new car this week and need to get it out of my parking space. It was also blowing tons of white smoke that slowly turned to grey smoke."