Junk cars for cash in Hoffman Estates with free pickup.
- We pay cash for junk cars in Hoffman Estates and give instant offers up to $10,000!
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Hoffman Estates junk car buyers.
- We are Hoffman Estates's top junk car removal specialists
Do you ever look at that old junk car in your garage or driveway and wonder what to do with it? It served you well, and maybe you used to love it, but it’s not worth keeping anymore. There are many things that you can attempt to do with it – take it to the Hoffman Estates junkyard or sell your junk car privately on a platform like Craiglist. There is, however, an easier way that you can go about this. The Clunker Junker is now paying cash for cars in Hoffman Estates, IL! We are a specialized junk car buying service located in Hoffman Estates and throughout Illinois. To sell your junk car, start by filling out a short questionnaire, getting an offer, and having your car picked up in as little as 48 hours or less in many cases.
But don’t let our name fool you. While it’s true we buy junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL and pay top dollar for them, we’ll also buy cars that are in good condition and still have plenty of life in them. In fact, we can pay up to 20X more cash for cars in good condition than a local salvage yard ever could. In any case, whatever the condition your car is in, we’ll always pick it up and tow it away for free with no hidden fees or charges.
How to get cash for junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL without the hassles.
We buy junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL and take care of the details around removing your vehicle. All you have to do is provide us with the vehicle itself, the keys, and the vehicle title if it is applicable. After the sale, you can go ahead and notify your DMV about the sale, so you cancel all registration and insurance on the vehicle. We buy junk cars with no title in Hoffman Estates under some circumstances, but we cannot guarantee this. If we can, you’ll still need to prove ownership with a valid registration and matching license.
Here’s how easy it is to get cash for your junk car in Hoffman Estates, IL:
1. Fill out our questionnaire onlineThe first step is to fill out a form on our site. The questions will be about the age, model, and specifics of your vehicle. You will provide a title for the vehicle (if you have one) and the zip code of the vehicle location. The condition of the vehicle will be given here. All cars are welcome in our junk car service, so you don't have to hold back about the true condition of your car. You have to be truthful about this so that you do not present a different car than you have described at the time of pickup.
2. Get an Immediate OfferAfter you fill out the form, you will get an instant offer. If you agree with it, click "Accept", and begin the process of pickup. A carrier close to you will pick up your vehicle as soon as possible. It is not uncommon for them to pick up your car on the same day.
3. Get You Car Taken and Paid ForOnce the carrier arrives, they will quickly inspect the car you show is the same car mentioned on the online questionnaire. If all is well, you will receive our check, and hand your car, keys, and title (if you have one) over. The cash for junk cars we give out is the same you received on our offer -- no taxes and no pickup fees. After that, it is all up to us, and you can go on with your life with a cleared parking spot for a new car.
Save your time by selling your junk car in Hoffman Estates, IL to The Clunker Junker
We know your time is valuable. As they say, time is money, and every minute you spend creating ads and listing to sell your junk car in Hoffman Estates, IL is wasted money. After the third potential junk car buyer from the internet doesn’t show up when they said they would you’ll start to ask yourself, “Is my time really worth all this hassle?”. The answer, of course, is no! You can quickly and easily get cash for junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL from The Clunker Junker instead.
Junkyards and auto salvage yards in Hoffman Estates, IL are your other option. These can give you an offer to buy your junk car for cash, but it usually is something that is less than your car deserves - even if it is a scrap of metal. There is no guarantee with these services as scams like a bait-and-switch prices are all too common. When we pay you cash for cars our offer is always 100% guaranteed as long as the condition of the vehicle is accurately described.
We buy junk cars, trucks, and SUVs in Hoffman Estates, IL
Our cash for cars service is crystal clear and dead simple. You give us the information, and we give you an instant offer. We stand by our offers and there are no hidden fees or last-minute charges. We buy junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL at a price that takes into account the real market prices of scrap metal, buyer inventories, auction results, distance from the vehicle’s location to the junk car buyer, and many other variables.
We have a large network of junk car buyers and a decade of experience paying cash for junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL, and the process is systematized to be the most accurate on the price and time of the service. Our customer service agents are available, friendly, and professional. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond anything our competitors are willing to do.
Our customers are happy with our fast and easy method to sell your junk car in Hoffman Estates. What we offer is what you’ll get paid - a simple, transparent, and fast process with industry leading customer support. If you are looking for that kind of service – fill out the form at the top of the page, and get an instant offer now!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Hoffman Estates?
Today's average value for vehicles near Hoffman Estates, Illinois is $283 with free pickup. If you have a full size truck like a Chevy Silverado or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is a little more at $353, but could be $240 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Toyota Corolla. Of course, your vehicle's exact offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- How big is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap offers are often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a accident? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more money.
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Hoffman Estates, IL with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Illinois. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Hoffman Estates, IL DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Hoffman Estates DMV
Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
How long does it take to pick up my vehicle?
We can usually pick up the majority of vehicles in Hoffman Estates within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up scheduling, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup window on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policies of the local buyer who places a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. When you are paid via business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Hoffman Estates, IL
- 1991 Dodge Ram Wagon Extended ... Sep 26Hoffman Estates, IL60010Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1999 Chevrolet Lumina Base Sep 25Hoffman Estates, IL60169Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Ford Focus Hatchback (4 D... Sep 24Hoffman Estates, IL60169Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Xls Awd Sep 23Hoffman Estates, IL60067Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2012 Mazda Cx 7 (Not Sure) Sep 20Hoffman Estates, IL60169Doesn't startNo Title
- 2011 Bmw 5 Series Sedan 535i X... Sep 18Hoffman Estates, IL60169Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1993 Bmw 5 Series Sedan (Not S... Sep 16Hoffman Estates, IL60067Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The van has a dent in the back hatch and the bumper. The battery is out of it and the starter was removed to be replaced. I bought a used one that will go with the van. The radio was removed as well. "
"The car has no A/C and the hood is losing its paint. Need more of a family vehicle. This was good for a beginner but need one I feel safe taking kids in."
"It hasn't been driven since August of 2014 and it is questionable whether it will start. The clutch was unreliable when we quit driving it. The only interior component missing is the radio. "
"Missing left side mirror, back bumper, key to start, back seat air bag has been activated, back right side window is broken, large dent on left back side. I need to junk it because I'm not able to drive the car in its condition and my apartment management gave me a tow notice. "
"It has a blown head gasket and that's why I need you guys to come get it. It's been sitting in a hotel parking lot for a week because I'm actually not from MI. "
"Has a small rust spot on the rim on the left or right tire. The transmission is no good. Other than that, everything works well and looks decent. I misplaced my title but I do have the papers that show that I paid the car off. I might have my registration papers."