We buy junk cars for cash in Arlington Heights!
- You'll be paid right on the spot by one of our awesome Arlington Heights junk car buyers.
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Arlington Heights, IL and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Arlington Heights to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Arlington Heights, IL. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Arlington Heights, IL area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Arlington Heights. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Arlington Heights
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Arlington Heights, IL junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Arlington Heights?
Today's average offer for vehicles in Arlington Heights, Illinois is around $289 with free towing. If you have a full size pickup like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Lincoln Navigator, the average value is a bit more at $361, but may only be $245 for small and mid-size vehicles like a Dodge Charger. Obviously, your vehicle's real offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than scrap values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Has the vehicle been in a accident? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more money.
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Arlington Heights, IL with no title?
Yes! In many cases (though not all) we can buy junk cars in Arlington Heights, IL with no title. In all cases you will need to be able to prove you own the vehicle. That is usually done by showing a photo ID matching a valid registration for the vehicle. In some cases additional paperwork is also needed. Contact us if you have any questions about what is needed to sell your car with no title in Illinois. Note that we can never buy abandoned vehicles under any circumstance.
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Arlington Heights, IL DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Arlington Heights DMV
Schaumburg, Illinois, 60173
Will you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Arlington Heights within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific pickup window on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the requirements of the buyer near you who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for the safety of tow drivers and better record keeping. If you are paid by business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you in full if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Arlington Heights, IL
- 1999 Mazda Mx 5 Miata 10th Ann... Sep 14Arlington Heights, IL60004Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Honda Odyssey (Not Sure) Sep 10Arlington Heights, IL60005Doesn't startClean Title
- 2011 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 Sep 02Arlington Heights, IL60005Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2001 Toyota Camry Ce Aug 31Arlington Heights, IL60004Doesn't startClean Title
- 1999 Mercedes Benz E Class Sed... Aug 29Arlington Heights, IL60004Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu (Not Sure) Aug 24Arlington Heights, IL60005Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2000 Toyota Avalon Xl Aug 23Arlington Heights, IL60004Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Was my daily driver until last week. Upper control arm on right front tire broke. Auto shop suggested not repairing due to rust on shock tower. Tires are good, I don't think the air conditioning works. Plastic trim panels are broken off on right side and windshield has some small cracks in the bottom."
"The reason I'm wanting to junk this vehicle is because it needs a new transmission and I don't know how to do that. I also bought a new car, so I have no time to fix it. It's just sitting outside my home and wanting to junk it for whatever cash offer I can get for it."
"Transmission is going out in it. It drives slow, like up to 45mph. Also, I think I left the lights on and the battery died but it's a new one, only about three months old."
"It has a rebuilt engine in it with approximately 20K miles on it. 4×4 that works. The only reason the engine does not run is, I believe, there is an electrical issue in the dash. Diamond stamped tough box and Tounnou cover. "
"The horn does not work and it needs a new ABS monitor. The anti-lock brake system works fine, the light for it just won't come on. It does have a salvaged title but runs perfectly fine."
"Vehicle runs and drives well. Needs tires, distributor cap, and A/C charging. Engine and transmission are good with no leaks. Need to junk it to reduce insurance costs and the number of vehicles I currently own."