Get cash for your junk car in Tucker today!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We are Tucker's top junk car and truck buyer.
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Tucker, GA. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Tucker, GA
When we say we buy junk cars in Tucker, GA we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Tucker, GA will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Tucker, GA selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Tucker, GA
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Tucker
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Tucker, GA let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Tucker?
The current average value for vehicles in Tucker, Georgia is around $322 with free pickup. If you have a big pickup like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is a bit more at $402, but is only $273 for small and mid-size cars like a Volkswagen Passat. Of course, your vehicle's exact offer depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with usable parts are often worth more .
Can you buy junk cars without title in Tucker, GA?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Tucker, GA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Tucker, GA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Tucker DMV
Norcross, Georgia, 30093
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Tucker within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local carrier or buyer takes care of all their own schedules, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policies of the local buyer who places an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid via check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Tucker, GA
- 2005 Buick Rendezvous Cx Awd May 12Tucker, GA30084Doesn't startClean Title
- 1998 Honda Civic Sedan (Not Sure) May 11Tucker, GA30084Doesn't startClean Title
- 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am May 11Tucker, GA30084Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2007 Nissan Murano (Not Sure) May 02Tucker, GA30084Engine StartsClean Title
- 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Base Apr 22Tucker, GA30084Engine StartsClean Title
- 2005 Toyota Corolla Ce Apr 21Tucker, GA30084Doesn't startNo Title
- 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Gls Fwd Apr 19Tucker, GA30084Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"My car's battery is dead. The steering box and alternator are new parts, the steering box being newer than the alternator. The brakes need fixing. It's really rusty. I'm trying to get cash to buy a safer vehicle because I am a single mom. "
"Blown head gasket, spider-shattered windshield, misplaced the title, car won't start, and battery is dead. In my garage and need to get rid of it for room for my new car."
"Have all maintenance receipts going back to about 1998. Car needs a jump. Snow tires currently on the car and we also have all-season tires for the car purchased last year for non-winter months. We would like the car towed. We purchased a different vehicle that we will pick up on Monday. Small dent on right front fender. Car operational after jump. We don't want to spend any additional cash on the car since we bought a car at a local dealership. We have babied the car for about seventeen years. Ideally, car could be picked up today."
"The car has a coolant leak and had to be stopped on the side of the road to avoid damage to the engine. I am currently looking to have it towed and junked. I am looking for a cash offer. Thanks."
"The vehicle was involved in a collision where the car struck another car from behind. The front end was damaged, including the hood, front bumper cover and supports, side panels, and lights. Driver side airbag deployed. The rest of the car, including the body, engine, transmission, and interior are in good shape."
"Cracked windshield, paint is in poor condition, windshield wiper motor works but needs to be replaced. There are currently four aluminum racing wheels on the truck. Doesn't leak and starts every time."