Want to sell your junk car for cash in Huntington Beach? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!
- We are Huntington Beach's top junk car and truck buyer.
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Do you have an old junk car you have been trying unsuccessfully to sell in Huntington Beach, California? Look no further than The Clunker Junker! If you’re looking for cash for cars in Huntington Beach The Clunker Junker can help you! All you have to do is enter your vehicle through our website or pick up the phone and give us a call today at (888) 383-4181.
This popular beach town is famous for food, entertainment, and great waves to surf. If your car can’t get you to the beach, it’s time to have your junk car removed for free and send it to the auto salvage yard near you. Save some space in your driveway and free up some cash to enjoy dining and shopping around Orange County. As a junk car buyer we don’t want to let the burden of a junk car get in the way of your fun in the sun. Sell your junk car in Huntington Beach, CA and be free to have a great time at the shoreline.
We buy junk cars in Huntington Beach so you can hang ten.
Also known as Surf City, USA, Huntington Beach is home to lots of year-round sunshine and a beautiful 10-mile long coastline. After surfing, you can always catch a game of beach volleyball or go walking, jogging, biking or roller blading on the paved paths. After your beach day, you can shop at Pacific Plaza or eat a great meal at local restaurants like the Triple Crown Tavern.
As a Huntington Beach resident, you do love the beach, don’t you? Auto recycling in Huntington Beach is not only a great way to get cash, but it is also better for the environment and keeps the town looking fresh.
The Clunker Junker can help you get cash for junk cars in Huntington Beach while removing that hazardous eyesore of a vehicle. Keep your beaches clean and have that broken-down car removed for free. Contact us to start the junk car removal in Huntington Beach, CA.
Get more cash for junk cars in Huntington Beach with The Clunker Junker
The Clunker Junker can take care of that former beach cruiser in three easy steps:
Let us know what car you’re selling. Enter the vehicle details with our easy fill form to start trading your junk cars for cash in Huntington Beach, California. Is it a small coupe or a big truck? What is the year, make, and model? We can even sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Huntington Beach, so let us know if you have your pink slip.
Accept our instant quote. You’ll get an instant and guaranteed quote from us, all you have to do is accept the offer. No need to wait for a call back - an offer will be available right away in most cases. Junk car removal in Huntington Beach has never been easier.
We’ll pick it up and pay. We’ll pick up your vehicle and drop off cash for your junk car in Huntington Beach, CA. Don’t worry - you will still have time to catch some rays and epic waves while you sell cars for cash. With our free pickup we won’t keep you hanging to sell your junk car in Huntington Beach to us. Our junk car buyers can often pick up cars within just a few business days or less.
In three simple steps our Huntington Beach junk car buyers will tow that old car off of your property and you won’t have to worry about it anymore. It really is that easy to sell a junk car with The Clunker Junker.
We pay cash for cars in almost any condition
A lot of people are curious about what types of cars we actually buy. What if your vehicle isn’t a car or isn’t really considered junk?
- We buy cars in Huntington Beach, as well as trucks, vans, and SUVs.
- As cool as they are, we do NOT buy any RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, or any other type of recreational vehicles including surf boards.
- The overall condition of the junk car doesn’t matter. However, it must have all of its parts and pieces at the time of pickup.
- We buy junk cars in Huntington Beach that no longer run or have any damage, whether by accident, totaled, salvage, etc.
- Despite our name being The Clunker Junker, we will offer to buy nicer used cars. You can still get cash for cars in Huntington Beach, CA if the car is in great condition but no longer wanted. In some cases, we can pay $15,000 or more depending on the type and condition of the vehicle.
What happens after you sell your junk car in Huntington Beach?
Are you curious what happens to your car after you sell it to us? Do we push it off the Huntington Beach pier? Not quite:
- Really junk cars will be crushed and sent for auto recycling at a salvage yard in Huntington Beach, California.
- In most cases, junk cars will have their parts removed and resold, with the rest recycled.
- Cars with a few minor mechanical problems or minimal accident damage could be repaired and resold.
- Usable but unwanted cars may be auctioned or sold to a dealer who buys used cars.
Your junk car isn’t getting you anywhere, so it might as well be sent off to the auto salvage yard in Huntington Beach. Let’s work together to get cash in your pocket and back to enjoying the beach and the nightlife. We will pay cash for junk cars in Orange County and pick them up as quickly as possible. Go ahead and fill out the form to sell your junk car in Huntington Beach, California with The Clunker Junker today!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Huntington Beach?
The current average offer for vehicles in Huntington Beach, California is around $324 with free towing. If you have a full size truck like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Chevy Suburban, the average value is a little more at $405, but is only $275 for small and mid-size cars like a Chevy Malibu. Obviously, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- How large is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Salvage offers are often based on vehicle size .
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with working parts are sometimes worth more money.
Do we buy junk cars in Huntington Beach, CA without a title?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Huntington Beach, CA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car without your pink slip you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title or pink slip may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Huntington Beach, CA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Huntington Beach DMV
Costa Mesa, California, 92627
Can you pick up my car on the same day?
We can pick up most vehicles in Huntington Beach within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier handles all their own schedules, so we can never guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or business check depends on the policy of the buyer near you who makes an offer on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have started using checks for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid via business check, remember that The Clunker Junker fully backs up every payment and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Huntington Beach, CA
- 2005 Chrysler Pt Cruiser Wagon... Apr 22Huntington Beach, CA92647Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1992 Toyota Pickup Regular Cab... Apr 22Huntington Beach, CA92648Doesn't startClean Title
- 2002 Buick Le Sabre Limited Apr 22Huntington Beach, CA92649Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2004 Scion X A Base Apr 21Huntington Beach, CA92649Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1998 Honda Civic Sedan Ex Apr 21Huntington Beach, CA92647Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2014 Dodge Challenger (Not Sure) Apr 20Huntington Beach, CA92647Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2007 Kia Sedona Base Apr 19Huntington Beach, CA92648Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"I cannot afford to be fixing up this car. I've replaced many parts but it still revs without pressing the gas pedal. It drives but I wouldn't drive it a far distance. "
"I have removed the stereo, everything else is completely intact. Sunday, the car threw a rod after an oil change. It has brand new tires with less than 100 miles. Still have the receipt and warranty."
"I have put $1,500 into fixing it up. New battery, all fluids changed, new plugs and wires, and some parts of suspension and axles replaced. Starter went bad and I'm done trying to fix."
"The front is smashed in, head light is off, air bag on passenger side was used and it's out. Door panels messed up, all windows are intact. Sun roof and heated seats."
"The car will need a motor. It needs a timing chain and the valves are warped. I do not have the cash to put into the car and need to find another means of transportation."
"It runs currently, but it is just making some weird noises and it shakes. It says to get the engine checked, but I have not had it diagnosed recently. "