Want to sell your junk car for cash in Fresno? The Clunker Junker can help.
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Fresno.
- We are Fresno's top junk car removal specialists
Do you have an old clunker sitting in your Fresno driveway that is a downright eyesore but you don’t know what to do with it? Maybe you’ve tried to sell it on Craigslist but the endless stream of tire-kickers, no-shows, and deal-makers has you discouraged. Did the head gasket blow or the A/C quit and Aram’s Auto Repair Center quoted you a repair estimate worth more than the car itself? Maybe you have been given a dreaded 72-hour notice by the city of Fresno to move your vehicle before it gets impounded and you get ticketed.
Don’t let that old vehicle get impounded with you facing hundreds of dollars in fines and towing fees; sell your junk car in Fresno instead. We pay cash for cars and we even remove the vehicle for free, unlike other Fresno junk car buyers that may charge you towing fees to remove your clunker. And with all that sweet currency now sitting in your pocket, you will have plenty of cash to go cheer on The Grizzlies or head down to Groggs and watch your favorite team smash their opponents.
There are many options for Fresno junk car removal but with us the process of selling your junk car is super simple. We pay cash for cars in Fresno, CA and unlike using an online selling service like Craigslist to try to get rid of your junker and waiting for weeks or possibly even months to see it go, our process is quick, uncomplicated, and direct.
How to get cash for your junk car in Fresno
1. Tell us about your junk vehicle.No matter if it’s a Ford or a Lexus, a new or older vehicle, domestic or import, we buy most clunkers. You will need to provide us with the year, make, and model, as well as a general description of the vehicle. A piece of advice on the condition of the car: if you are not sure what type of condition the vehicle is in, it is always best to err on the side of caution.
2. Accept our instant offer and tell us where to pick up the vehicleAfter you have accepted our instant offer, we will need your contact details. Name, phone number, address; you know the drill. As long as the information about the vehicle was entered correctly, the price quoted on our website is the price you will receive when the tow truck comes to pick up your car.
3. Schedule a time to have your junk car removedAlthough we cannot guarantee when you will be contacted by the towing company for scheduled removal, normally it happens in one to three business days. Once the tow truck driver arrives, he or she will do a quick inspection to ensure that the vehicle condition is as previously stated. Once the inspection is done, they will hand you either cash or a check and you will hand over the keys, title (if applicable), and the vehicle. All that’s left is to wave goodbye to that clunker if you wish and head off to enjoy your newfound cash. The whole, “Cash for junk cars in Fresno CA” couldn’t be a simpler process.
How much cash can you get for your junk car in Fresno?
We know this is the million dollar question. The truth is, every vehicle is different, and so is its value. Here at The Clunker Junker, we pride ourselves on giving our customers top dollar for their old rides. Although the range of cash offers is fairly large, it usually falls between $100 and $1000, depending on the year, make, model, and condition of the vehicle. And while you may find a better offer from another junkyard, that offer may not be so sweet when the tow truck driver shows up and charges you for the towing fee! By contrast, we will never charge you to tow your vehicle away. You can rest assured that the entire process is conducted by courteous and professional folks that will take care of you quickly.
We buy junk cars in Fresno CA. That’s it; that is our only focus. We do not offer this service “in addition” to other services. We pride ourselves on getting you the best deal for your car or truck and getting it out of your view as quickly as possible. There are no hidden fees; the price quoted to you on our website is the money you receive when the driver shows up to tow off that clunker. So plug your car’s information into our super easy to use online form today and get your view back. Join our cash for cars Fresno CA group of satisfied customers and avoid the city fees. Get and instant offer today!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Fresno?
Today's average offer for vehicles near Fresno, California is around $328 with free towing. If you have a full size truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is at $410, but may only be $278 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Saturn. Of course, your vehicle's real value depends on various factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell the vehicle at auction, it's worth more than junk values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Scrap pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
Can you pay cash for junk cars in Fresno, CA with no title?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Fresno, CA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car without your pink slip you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title or pink slip may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Fresno, CA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Fresno DMV
Fresno, California, 93728
Will you pick up my car on the same day?
We can pick up most vehicles in Fresno within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own pick up schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Do you pay cash or check at pickup time?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the policy of the buyer near you who makes a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for the safety of truck drivers and better record keeping. If you are paid via business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Fresno, CA
- 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe Se Jun 15Fresno, CA93728Doesn't startClean Title
- 1996 Acura Tl 2.5 Jun 15Fresno, CA93722Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2006 Chrysler 300 Base Jun 15Fresno, CA93703Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Chevrolet Hhr (Not Sure) Jun 15Fresno, CA93710Doesn't startClean Title
- 1995 Bmw 3 Series Sedan 325i Jun 15Fresno, CA93737Doesn't startClean Title
- 1998 Honda Accord Sedan (Not S... Jun 15Fresno, CA93723Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Mazda Tribute S Fwd Jun 14Fresno, CA93722Runs and DrivesClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"It has had water up to the door jam and has been partially parted out. All exterior pieces are on the car other than the front bumper/grill/lights. Most of the drive-train is removed including the motor, transmission, exhaust and front axles. Most of the interior also remains except the rear view mirror and misc. small pieces. Thanks!"
"The car starts but eventually shuts down. The transmission has gone out and does not change gears. I have the registration and a paper for a replacement title to be changed to my name."
"It was leaking water so I, started to take it apart thinking it was the intake manifold, but I'm not mechanical at all. It has sat for over a year. It was given to us by our parents, and had several major repairs, so lots of new parts. We are just tired of looking at it, and know we will never get around to completing the remainder of the repairs."
"The truck runs great, but it has electrical problems, which is why it won't start. The engine is a 460 big block V8 and the transmission is a C6 automatic. "
"The car was brought to our garage for repairs. When we informed the customer we could not get a wheel hub for this particular vehicle the customer abandoned the vehicle. It has been at our garage for two years. We have tried contacting the owner by phone and registered mail with no response to either. We don't know what else to do with the vehicle. There are no outstanding repair tickets or storage fees. We desperately need the vehicle removed from our place of business. "
"The cord that attaches the shifter to the shift linkage has come undone. So even though the car starts and shifts it wont go into drive, reverse, D1, D2, etc. There's about 160,000.00 miles. "