Want cash for your junk car in Costa Mesa? Look no further than The Clunker Junker!
- We are Costa Mesa's top junk car removal specialists
- Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
- We pay cash for junk cars in Costa Mesa and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Costa Mesa, CA. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Costa Mesa, CA
When we say we buy junk cars in Costa Mesa, CA we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Costa Mesa, CA will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Costa Mesa, CA selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Costa Mesa, CA
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Costa Mesa
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Costa Mesa, CA let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
What is the value of my vehicle in Costa Mesa?
The current average value for vehicles near Costa Mesa, California is around $277 with free pickup. If you have a big truck like a Toyota Tundra or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is at $346, but could be $235 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Hyundai Elantra. Of course, your vehicle's exact offer depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Salvage pricing is often based on vehicle size .
- Has the vehicle been in a wreck? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more money.
Can we buy junk cars in Costa Mesa, CA with no title?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Costa Mesa, CA but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car without your pink slip you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title or pink slip may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Costa Mesa, CA DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Costa Mesa DMV
Costa Mesa, California, 92627
Can you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can pick up the majority of vehicles in Costa Mesa within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local carrier or buyer handles all their own scheduling, so we can't ever fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on their behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the requirements of the local buyer who makes a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of truck drivers. When you are paid via business check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully backs up all payments and will pay you the full amount if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Costa Mesa, CA
- 2006 Bmw 3 Series Sedan 330i Sep 28Costa Mesa, CA92627Engine StartsSalvage Title
- 1984 Bmw 7 Series 733i Sep 28Costa Mesa, CA92627Doesn't startClean Title
- 1984 Bmw 7 Series 733i Sep 26Costa Mesa, CA92627Doesn't startClean Title
- 2013 Bmw 3 Series Sedan 320i Sep 26Costa Mesa, CA92627Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2000 Honda Civic Coupe (Not Sure) Sep 25Costa Mesa, CA92626Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2003 Mercedes Benz C Class Hat... Sep 23Costa Mesa, CA92626Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Honda Civic Coupe Lx Sep 22Costa Mesa, CA92626Engine StartsClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"Driver's side headlight is somewhat crooked. Put in by a friend that did not know what they were doing. Minor body damage. Car runs, never has trouble starting, though it does need work. It makes a jet noise. It likely needs fuel line replaced. Military family and moving soon due to husband deploying, so second car is no longer needed. "
"I'm scared to drive the car. It slides in the rain, it needs new tires, and other work. The transmission is slipping. I had a friend renting it from me but he got his own car, so now it's just sitting. I'm not sure if it will pass inspection and I haven't really tried because I have another car but I don't want them to put an orange sticker on it. "
"Tire is inflated but not to the full extent, just enough for the vehicle to keep moving. Also, there is no audio deck. The battery is brand new and used only once. "
"Just has a firing problem, battery isn't staying charged. Don't have cash to do any work and I need the cash more. I may be wrong on the trim, the title is at home. It is a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron 4 door sedan four liter. New brakes and new wipers. "
"It doesn't run right now. I was told it needed a serpentine belt but my roommate replaced that and it still isn't running. I'm not sure what's wrong with it right now but it's probably an easy fix. This car is really easy to work on and cheap to find parts for. It's been sitting for almost a year now, so it doesn't look too good."
"Motor and trans are perfect. Vehicle has the usual body rust. Interior is in good shape. Reason for junking is that I'm joining the military and won't be needing a vehicle."