Junk cars for cash in Arkansas with free pickup.

  1. Get an instant cash offer for your junk car from The Clunker Junker
  2. We are The Natural State's top junk car removal specialists
  3. Sell us your used, wrecked, broken, or rusted junk car and get cash!

We buy cars in Arkansas for a reasonable price to ensure that you come away feeling happy rather than cheated. Arkansas is The Land of Opportunity, so why does it seem so hard to sell a car for a reasonable price? Let us help. Sell your junk car in Arkansas through The Clunker Junker and get offered a fair and reasonable market price for your vehicle. Stop wasting your time with amateurs and come work with the professionals.

Crater of Diamonds State Park in Pike County, Arkansas is the only active Diamond mine in Arkansas. But you won’t need to dig for diamonds when The Clunker Junker pays you cash for cars in Arkansas! As if that’s not enough, we also include free tow away in every single one of our offers, whether your vehicle is running or not. When you have some extra money in your pocket and free time on your hands, you can enjoy watching the Arkansas Razorbacks kick some butt!

Get Paid Cash for Your Junk Car in Arkansas Today

We understand that one of the main reasons why our customers choose to sell their junk cars in Arkansas is because they need money, and need it fast. Our goal is to help you, which is why we aim to pick up your car in one to three business days and pay you quickly at the time of pickup. That way, if you need the money fast, you get it sooner rather than later. Plus, because we pride ourselves on our offers, you might be surprised at how much you can sell your car for in Arkansas. Fill out the form on at the top of the page today and discover how much your vehicle could be worth!

How to sell your car in Arkansas

  1. Tell us the car that you’re selling

    For us to give you an accurate estimate for your vehicle, we’ll need to know what we’re buying. Fill out our simple form at the top of the page today, all you’ll need is the year that the car was manufactured, the make, model, and some basic information about the condition of the vehicle. It's important to be accurate and honest because we promise to never change our offer at the time of pickup if the vehicle is accurately described.

  2. Accept our competitive cash offer.

    Shortly after filling in the form you'll be presented with an instant offer in most cases. If you like what you see, which we’re confident that you will, you can accept the offer, and it won’t be long until you see the money in your account. We'll get you connected to our local Arkansas car buyers who will handle pickup.

  3. Our junk car removal team picks up the vehicle

    Our skilled car buyers will pick up your vehicle in no time. Our Arkansas car removal experts are experienced and have worked with more buyers than you could shake a stick at which is why we’re confident that we’ll remove the vehicle in one to three business days in most cases.

How Much Will You Pay Me for My Junk Car in Arkansas?

As the premier Arkansas car buyers, we’ll buy cars and pay you far more than you’d expect. Whether it’s rusted out and missing parts or still in a drivable condition, we’ll pick up the car from your home or wherever it’s located and buy your cars for cash on the spot depending on its condition. We usually group cars into one of the following categories:

True cars

Even if your car is rusted out, we’ll pay top dollar for your car. It can be wrecked, broken, and not running. As long as the vehicle has most of its original parts, we’ll make an offer on it.

In-between vehicles

Cars in this category are normally either rusted out but with some valuable parts, or they aren’t in the absolute worst condition. We can afford to pay you significantly more for a vehicle in this condition because the parts hold some value in the resale market, and we’ll even pay you in cash for your car in Arkansas.

Used rather than

Plenty of our customers come to us expecting to get only a hundred bucks for their car, only to find out that we’ll pay thousands. If your car is newer and still operating, then we’ll consider it used rather than , in which case we pay up to $10,000 for the very best used cars.

How to sign your Arkansas car title

We have put together a simple guide and example for how to sign your Arkansas title when you are selling your vehicle. If there are multiple owners listed on the title, they must all sign the title unless the names are separated with "OR".

  1. Be sure you are using the "Title assignment by owner and odometer disclosure" section on the top of the back side of the title. Do not sign or print in the title assignment by dealer sections!
  2. Sign your name on the front of the title where it says "Owner's signature"
  3. Sign your name on the back of the title where indicated by "Seller(s) Signature".
    Always sign in pen on the seller line and never sign in the dealer section.
  4. Print (don't sign) your name on the back of the title, where it reads "Seller(s) Printed Name". Always include any and all middle names or initials that are used in the owner section.
Front of Arkansas title
Front of Arkansas Title
Back of Arkansas title
Back of Arkansas Title

How to get a duplicate Arkansas title

The process for getting a duplicate or replacement Arkansas title is fairly simple. If the vehicle was last titled in a state other than Arkansas you must apply for a duplicate title in the previous state. The registered owner should do the following:

  1. Fill out the Arkansas Vehicle Registration Application (form 10-381).
  2. Either bring your duplicate title application to your local Arkansas DFA, or mail your application to the AR division of motor vehicles at:
    Department of Finance and Administration
    Special License Unit
    P O Box 1272
    Little Rock, AR 72203
  3. The fee for a replacement Arkansas title is $10.00. Expect at least 10 business days for processing.

How to get rid of an abandoned vehicle in Arkansas

Getting rid of an abandoned vehicle in Arkansas can be a difficult process. Unfortunately, you cannot just sell any junk car that ends up on your property if you do not own it. You'll need to follow the Arkansas abandoned vehicle removal procedures. We have given a general overview of what that entails below.

You can read more about selling an abandoned vehicle in Arkansas

  1. To have a vehicle removed from your private property, you must first contact your local police department to find information on the legal owner of the vehicle using the VIN 17-digit number.
    The vehicle may be removed by a tower dispatched by law enforcement.
  2. If you would like to apply for the title, the person or entity in possession of the motor vehicle must send a notice of possession to the owner on record via certified mail.
    The legal owner has (45) forty-five days to claim the vehicle or they have otherwise released interest in the vehicle.
  3. If there is a lien against the vehicle but the lienholder has released interest, you will need to request a lien release from the Revenue Office. They will send a notice to the lienholder and the lienholder has 10 days to respond or else they have released interest in the vehicle.
  4. Once the vehicle is verified abandoned and not stolen, the Revenue Office will draft the title application paperwork.

Arkansas frequent questions

Can you buy my car or truck without the title in Arkansas?

In some cases, yes. You will need to be the current legal owner of the vehicle and be able to produce a valid registration and or insurance card that matches your photo ID. You must also be preset at the time of pickup and have possession of the keys for the vehicle. Please note that this does not apply to every vehicle in Arkansas and is ultimately at the discretion of our third party car buyers.

What if my title doesn’t look like the one pictured?

Arkansas often changes their title documents from year to year. If you have questions about your specific title, please contact your Arkansas DFA.

Do I need to turn in my license plates?

Yes, unless you are transferring the plates to a new vehicle. You can return the plates to your local tax center.

What should I do about my auto insurance?

You will need to notify your auto insurance company that you have sold the vehicle, so they can either cancel your policy if the vehicle was sold, or transfer/renew the policy on your new vehicle.

Is there anything else I need to do?

You may need to fill out the notice of transfer of ownership form. Contact your local Arkansas DFA for more information.

We Buy Junk Cars in Arkansas and Pay You Quickly

Stop wasting your time looking for an offer at Arkansas auto salvage yards. Instead, sell your car to The Clunker Junker. We pay top dollar for junk cars; we’ll even pay cash for junk cars with no title under some circumstances. junkyards can’t compete with us because we have lower overhead costs, allowing us to give you a more competitive offer for your vehicle.

Fill out our price quote form on the homepage right now and discover how much cash you could have sitting in your garage right now. Your car could be worth more than you think and with The Clunker Junker, that cash could appear in your bank account in the blink of an eye!

  • Elyse's 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
    2000 Oldsmobile Alero

    "The vehicle does not start. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. There is rust on the driver side of the car. The front windshield has a crack in it as well. "

  • Connie's 2003 Kia Spectra
    2003 Kia Spectra

    "The car was wrecked in the front end. We were still driving it, but the hood flew up and broke the windshield. It's my grandson's, and I'm getting him a new one. The engine is in great shape, and the battery is new, but it's dead from sitting. It has 78,000 miles on it."

  • Bobbi's 1996 Toyota 4Runner
    1996 Toyota 4Runner

    "The vehicle was wrecked. The windshield and all of the driver-side glass is broken. The driver-side roof and door are damaged. Everything and all of the glass on the passenger side and the rear windshield are good."

  • Anthony's 1998 Honda Accord
    1998 Honda Accord

    "The starter is busted, so the car doesn't always start. If it starts, then the vehicle runs. The rear view mirror broke off of the windshield, but it is still in the car. There is a dent on the back bumper. The rear driver-side tire is flat."

  • Amber's 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
    1997 Chevrolet Lumina

    "The vehicle has front-end damage from an accident, so the hood is strapped down with ratchet straps, and someone got under there overnight while it was parked and stole the battery. It will need a battery to be able to drive it off. It needs water every five to ten miles because it overheats, but it will get you from point A to point B."

  • Susan's 2001 Lincoln Navigator
    2001 Lincoln Navigator

    "This vehicle's value comes in at around $1,800 to $2,000 for sale to a private owner. The vehicle is in fair condition. We received a cash offer from of $847, but then the participating dealer called my daughter and told her that they were not willing to give her cash. They were only able to do a trade-in. The vehicle has a clean title, service records and a CarFax report. The vehicle has a scrape on the driver side, and two of the captain's chairs have wear. It will cost us $999 to have the vehicle transported from, so we hope we can get a fair cash offer for it to be junked locally."

What are you waiting for? Get and instant offer now!