We buy junk cars for cash in Mesa!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- Junk car removal and towing is always included in your cash offer.
- We provide the fastest cash for junk car service in Mesa.
SELL YOUR CAR FOR CASH DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
If living in the Arizona desert has dried up your pockets, let The Clunker Junker fill them with an oasis of cash! It’s a great feeling when you realize that a reputable company like The Clunker Junker really does give people a fair amount of cash for cars in Mesa, AZ. But you need to know that there is a specific process involved in buying and selling junk cars. Learn how easy it can be to sell your junk car in Mesa with The Clunker Junker.
Mesa, Arizona is the third largest city in the state of Arizona. As of 2017, it also ranks as one of the top 50 cities in the U.S. with an estimated population or more than 496,000 people. That’s great when you want to meet new people at the HUB Grill and bar, or just get lost in the crowd at the Mesa market place and swap meet.
If you’re trying to sell an old car in the private seller to buyer market, that’s a lot of potential buyers to try to reach. You’re also subject to the travel time and distance from the eastern to western boundaries of the city. So, if you’re trying to sell your car fast in Mesa, here’s what you really need to consider:
- Will a local private car buyer travel more than 20 miles to see your car?
- Will they make an offer and give you cash today, right on the spot?
- Will they just be a tire kicker and not really interested?
- Will they pay cash for your car and tow it away for free if it doesn’t run?
So, if you’re ready to find one buyer you can depend on, let’s talk about how we buy junk cars in Mesa AZ. And since Mesa is known as a commuter town, so you’ll want to sell your car quickly so you can make room for a new one to get you to and from work.
Sell your junk car for cash in Mesa, AZ
Before you get a quote from any company who advertises that they pay cash for junk cars in Mesa, you need to know what to look for to determine if you’re dealing with a reputable company. And you need to know what to expect throughout the process of selling your junk car. You want a company like The Clunker Junker that offers the following and more:
- Offers the seller a completely free process.
- Allows you to request a quote online receive an instant offer. No waiting around for anyone to get back to you.
- Provides phone support to answer questions and assist with the selling process.
- Responds timely to situations that fall outside of the instant offer parameters.
- Buys the most cars in Mesa, AZ. More volume means we can pay you more.
- Accepts junk cars in any condition.
- Pays you when they pick the vehicle up (and don’t charge for the removal!)
We buy junk cars in Mesa AZ and the surrounding areas. Here’s what you can expect when you sell to us:
- A fast quote. Request a quote using our online form and, in most cases, you’ll see an instant offer. In some cases, we need to review some details or get photos of the vheicle.
- A fair offer. We’ll give you a fair and reasonable offer for your junk car in as is condition. We don’t ask you to remove the parts or make any repairs. We do consider age and condition. And we factor in the cost to come to you and remove the vehicle.
- Quick turnaround. Once you accept our offer, we’ll pick your junk vehicle up in 48 hours or less. We pick up vehicles all over Mesa and even in neighboring areas.
- Immediate payment. Our Mesa junk car removal specialist will write your check on the spot. You don’t have to wait for us to take the vehicle, weigh it and evaluate the parts.
- Free removal. You don’t have to pay any fees for towing and removal. There are no out of pocket costs for towing, and we won’t reduce your quote for removal when we get there.
Skip the junk yard and let us buy your junk car in Mesa
You win when you choose The Clunker Junker. Junk and salvage yards charge you to tow your vehicle. Or, you must figure out how to get your car to their location. Then, you wait to find out how much they’ll pay, if anything.
There’s no guessing with us. Our junk car removal specialists in Mesa, AZ come directly to you. They’ll even help you complete the title transfer before handing you a check. Your old vehicle will be removed safely and quickly. You’ll have room in your driveway or garage and money to spend on the things you want and need most.
We’re offering cash for cars in Mesa right now. Don’t spend time trying to find another buyer. Visit our website and get your instant quote. You’ll have cash in your hands fast, sometimes in the same day!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Mesa?
The current average offer for vehicles in Mesa, Arizona is $261 with free towing. If you have a full size pickup like a Ford F150 or SUV such as a Nissan Armada, the average value is at $326, but could be $221 for smaller and mid-size vehicles like a Honda Accord. Obviously, your vehicle's real value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can sell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- What size is the vehicle and how heavy is it? Junk offers are often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with usable parts are sometimes worth more money.
We cannot pay cash for cars in Mesa, AZ with no title
Unfortunately we cannot usually buy vehicles with no title in Mesa, AZ. Sorry about this! Arizona has very strict laws around vehicle ownership and we are at the mercy of following those regulations. You would need to obtain a replacemnt or duplicate title from your local DMV (see below). Once you have your title in hand we'll be happy to buy your junk car!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Mesa, AZ DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Mesa DMV
Mesa, Arizona, 85210
How long does it take to tow away my vehicle?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Mesa within 1 to 3 business days. However, your local buyer or carrier takes care of all their own scheduling, so we can never fully guarantee a specific time or day for pickup on the buyer's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
Will I be paid by cash or check?
Whether you are paid by check or cash depends on the policies of the buyer near you who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, many have moved to check for better record keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid via check, don't forget that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you in full if there are any issues with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Mesa, AZ
- 2003 Buick Century Base Apr 28Mesa, AZ85205Doesn't startClean Title
- 2002 Honda Civic Coupe Ex Apr 28Mesa, AZ85212Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2009 Honda Civic Sedan Lx S Apr 28Mesa, AZ85204Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2008 Ford Taurus (Not Sure) Apr 27Mesa, AZ85201Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan To... Apr 27Mesa, AZ85207Runs and DrivesNo Title
- 2003 Kia Sorento Lx 4 Wd Apr 27Mesa, AZ85203Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2004 Toyota Matrix Base Fwd Apr 27Mesa, AZ85201Doesn't startClean Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The radiator needs replacing. It is leaking coolant. After driving for fifteen minutes the Volvo starts to leak coolant rapidly and you must stop to let it cool down. The mileage is 179k."
"The truck is in pretty good shape for its age, but needs a new battery. It can be jumped off. It also needs new spark plugs, but is driveable. It doesn't have a radio."
"It has about 230,000 miles on it. The right front fender has crash damaged because the previous owner was in a drunk driving accident with a parked car on a narrow street. I have to part with it because I have no money to get it fixed and from what I've been told its either the alternator or the timing belt. Time is of the essence. "
"There's over 200k miles on my Montero. The engine just quit on me and I haven't been able to diagnose why. I have removed the radiator and the fan to work on the engine but still have the parts. The ac and sun roof work. The driver's side window is inoperable. The tires still have plenty of tread. Leather interior well worn "
"There's 231,000 miles. The dent is only slightly bigger than a softball and is found next to the rear driver's side tire, back by the bumper. The fire damage is limited to small interior cigarette burns by the handles on the driver's door. Also, the "flood damage" is only on the driver's side floorboard where there has been a leak. "
"Vehicle is 'totaled'. The right side passenger door is crushed in. The passenger mirror is rigged. The front grill is wrecked (fan housing crushed into radiator belt). Surprisingly both headlights are intact. The windshield is cracked and the airbags deployed. The vehicle runs, but can't move. It's located on the street making it easy to load. I can send pictures."