Get cash for your junk car in Scottsboro today!
- We pay cash for junk cars, trucks, SUVs, and more!
- We buy all cars! We'll pick up your junk car free of charge and tow it away.
- We are Scottsboro's top junk car and truck buyer.
Your time is valuable, and if you have a junk car sitting around you have to choose how you want to spend it. Do you want to waste your time trying to sell your junk car on Facebook, Ebay, or Craigslist? Or do you want someone to come buy your junk car quickly so you can get back to the beach, the movies, spending time with kids? The answer is a no-brainer, and that’s why The Clunker Junker pays cash for cars in Scottsboro, AL. We do it quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your best life. If you really want to spend weeks hoping your online ad will help you get rid of your four-wheeled lawn ornament, that’s okay, but if you want a quick, hassle-free way to get cash for your junk car that puts money in your pocket and sand between your toes, The Clunker Junker is here to help.
Here’s how to sell your junk car quickly in Scottsboro, AL
When we say we buy junk cars in Scottsboro, AL we mean it. Whether your ar is wrecked, broken, or is working but you just need to get rid of it, we will pay you cash for your car. The best part is that we’ve really simplified the process to make your life easier. Here’s how it works:
Share the details. First, you’ll need to tell us a few details about your vehicle. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too personal. Just basics like what kind of vehicle you’re trying to sell, hold old it is, and whether it starts and drives or has any major damage. We buy junk cars, so we don’t expect showroom quality, but we’ll need to know the condition to get an accurate offer.
Get your cash offer. Next, we’ll make you an instant offer. That’s right, no one will need to call or email you back hours or days later. Your car’s value depends on several factors. Offers are based on current market conditions that include thing like demand, comparisons to recent sales, auction prices, the distance to the buyer’s location, and the price of scrap metal. Keep in mind the cost of towing is included, even if it exceeds the value of your vehicle.
Fill your bank account. If you accept our offer our junk car buyers in Scottsboro, AL will reach out to you to arrange a time for the transaction to take place. Buyers set their schedules independently, but in most cases, pickup is within a few days. Don’t worry. When our junk car removal team arrives, give them the keys and the title, if required, and collect your check on the spot.
Can’t I get more cash for my junk car in Scottsboro, AL selling it myself?
Maybe — after you’ve racked up hours waiting for no-shows and dealing with strangers and tire kickers who never had cash to offer to begin with. Car buyers on Autotrader, OfferUp, or other marketplaces have thousands of cars to look at and if time is money, then you might waste yours waiting for a buyer that doesn’t want a junk car. At the Clunker Junker, we only have eyes for one car at a time — yours. No one pays more cash for junk cars in Scottsboro, AL
If you’re tempted to take an offer from someone online who says “We buy junk cars,” you’re flying blind and the results may not be what you hoped for. At The Clunker Junker, paying cash for junk cars is more than a just our business, it’s our mission. We will answer your questions, guide you through the process every step of the way, and stand by our service 100%.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when we buy your junk car in Scottsboro
To ensure a smooth process, here are some things to keep in mind when you sell your junk car:
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but be honest about the condition of your car. Offers are usually iron-clad, but may be adjusted if its condition doesn’t match your description. In some cases we will ask for photos of your vehicle to verify before hand and avoid any conflicts at the time of pickup.
- Get the required information and documentation ready before you request your instant offer, it will help speed the process. If you want to sell your junk car with no title in Scottsboro, AL let us know. We can’t promise we can buy your car, but we can promise we will help you get what is needed.
- Be sure to remove any valuables from the car prior to pick up. Feel free to leave a few diamonds in the glove compartment, but only if you can spare them!
- After you’ve collected your check, cancel your registration with the DMV and save money by dropping any insurance coverage immediately.
- Tell your friends about the great experience you had with the folks at The Clunker Junker. They’ll owe you one!
If you need cash for your junk car today, an instant offer is just moments away. It’s easy! Call or go online to answer a few quick questions and let the original cash for cars experts at The Clunker Junker get your car off the lawn and put a check in your hand. Now that’s money in the bank!
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much is my car worth in Scottsboro?
Today's average value for vehicles in Scottsboro, Alabama is $335 with free pickup. If you have a full size truck like a GMC Sierra or SUV such as a Honda Pilot, the average value is a little more at $418, but may only be $284 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Saturn. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on a number of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at auction, it's worth more than metal values.
- How large is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Junk pricing is often based on vehicle size and weight.
- Does the vehicle work correctly? Vehicles with good parts are often worth more .
Do you pay cash for junk cars without title in Scottsboro, AL?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Scottsboro, AL but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Scottsboro, AL DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Scottsboro DMV
Scottsboro, Alabama, 35768
Will you pick up my vehicle on the same day?
We can pick up most vehicles in Scottsboro within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier handles all their own schedules, so we can't ever guarantee a specific pickup time on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by cash or check depends on the policy of the buyer near you who places a bid on your vehicle. While some of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. If you are paid by business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees every payment and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Scottsboro, AL
- 2001 Ford Escape Xlt Fwd Jun 27Scottsboro, AL35769Doesn't startNo Title
- 2003 Volkswagen Passat Wagon G... Jun 23Scottsboro, AL35768Doesn't startClean Title
- 2006 Cadillac Srx Base Jun 22Scottsboro, AL35769Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Ls Jun 08Scottsboro, AL35768Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2006 Mercedes Benz Slk Slk 280 Jun 06Scottsboro, AL35769Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5 Se Jun 01Scottsboro, AL35768Runs and DrivesClean Title
- 1983 Mercury Cougar Base May 19Scottsboro, AL35769Doesn't startNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"The vehicle runs and drives it just has an overheating problem. The interior is in really good shape and the exterior has no damage. The driver's side window will not roll up. Clean and clear title"
"The car has 215,000 miles. I am getting rid of it because it doesn't run anymore and I have a new car. It's in good condition for an old car. I've replaced a lot of parts over the six years I have had it. I put four brand new tires on it two months before I parked the car for good. "
"The car runs great no problem engine wise. I believe it needs struts and shocks but still drives just a little rough on bumps. I'm getting rid of both my vehicles to purchase a truck! No other reason than that. I have been driving the car for six months and haven't had any problem since I purchased it. I replaced the bushings in the front sway bar."
"The vehicle was hit in the rear driver's side quarter panel. It is driveable and runs decent. The transmission shifts without any hesitation or slipping. It has 272,000 miles on it. It's an automatic, headlights and tail lights, and brake lights work. I don't have time to replace rear quarter panel and go through the process of obtaining a lost title. "
"To make a long story short I was in an accident and did not have insurance. The car is a total loss to me because the cost of repairing it is more than the vehicles worth."
"My Grand Cherokee has approximately 165000 miles and will run for few days at a time then starts to cut out. I had the exhaust manifold repaired but apparently the catalytic converter is bad and the muffler also. It's just been a huge headache and tired of wasting money to fix it."