Want cash for your junk car in Athens? Look no further than The Clunker Junker!
- We can often buy junk cars with no title in Athens, AL.
- We are Athens's top junk car and truck buyer.
- We pay cash for junk cars in Athens and give instant offers up to $10,000!
Are you wondering how to sell your junk car quickly and easily? At The Clunker Junker, we pay cash for cars in Athens, AL and we make the process simple, fast, and awesome!
Do you have a junk car just sitting there, in your driveway or in your garage, doing nothing more than taking up space?
You might say that it’s valuable, and you have some ideas on how to get the most value out of it. If the car has been broken or damaged, perhaps you’re trying to save money to fix it up and put it back on the road. But you never seem to have the money or the time to find the parts and do the work.
Another alternative is to sell your junk car for parts. The challenge you’ll face here is finding the right buyers. Selling a car for parts and the scrap value of the metal is no easy task. You have to take the car apart, drain and safely dispose of fluids, separate and take inventory of the parts, and assess the quality of the parts. Then you still have to spend hours on the phone pitching your scrap parts to junk yard and auto recyclers or posting multiple classified ads, only to spend weeks getting the runaround and no firm estimate on the value of your parts and no interested buyers.
You could also end up spending money towing your car from one auto salvage yard in Athens to another only to find that you can’t get a fair price for both the metal and the parts.
You could try selling your junk car on Craigslist or eBay, which could turn you into a mini car dealership. You’ll find yourself waiting days or weeks for someone to respond to your ad. Then they’ll want to see it and test drive it, if you advertise that it is running. Then there’s price negotiations. A potential buyer might ask you to fix the car or reduce your price. Even if you do, they’ll want to think about it and get back to you.
Suddenly, you’ll realize that weeks and months have gone by and it’s still sitting there. In fact, you may have had a goal to sell that old car in a few days, and a year later it’s still sitting there.
So, what else can you do?
Stop giving yourself the runaround. Contact The Clunker Junker and get an instant offer for your vehicle today. We buy junk cars in Athens, AL. We’ll pick it up fast and pay cash for your car right on the spot. Easy!
Why sell your junk car to The Clunker Junker?
We are reputable and experienced junk car buyers in the Athens, AL area. We’re also vehicle enthusiasts. We’re family owned and operated. So, we understand the challenges your face. That’s why we started Clunker Junker, to give people like you the personal attention that makes getting cash for your junk car a stress-free and hassle free experience!
We pay cash for cars, trucks, SUVs and vans in Athens. Concerned about the condition of your vehicle? We’re not. We pay cash for junk cars including vehicles that won’t pass emissions testing, have been totaled, have accident or weather-related damage.
At Clunker Junker, we are interested in your whole car, not the parts or scrap metal. We buy junk cars so you can sell your old unwanted vehicle and get cash without the hassle. When you find that the cost of repairing a car is just not worth it, call us and we’ll turn your old car into cash. When you’re tired of haggling with junk yards and buyers looking for a steal, it’s time to sell your car to The Clunker Junker.
How to get cash for your junk car in Athens
- Start by filling out our online form. Give us the year, make, and model of the vehicle you’d like to sell.
- Tell us how to contact you, and you’ll receive a call, text, or email with a quote.
- Give us some information on the title and condition of the vehicle.
- We’ll review your information and get back to you with a fair and reasonable offer.
- Once you decide to accept our offer, we’ll make an appointment to pick up the vehicle and hand you a check.
Our Athens, AL junk car removal service is always free
- When our junk car removal specialist arrives at your location, they’ll ask for some information to verify your identity, help you to fill out the title, and then hand you a check in exchange for the keys.
- You don’t have to pay for vehicle removal. We take car of towing, so you don’t have to worry about a last-minute change to our offer.
- We buy junk cars the right way, with honesty and integrity. You won’t get any bait-and-switch tactics from us.
- Expect a fair price and fast removal when you sell your car to us.
If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, you can reach us at (888) 383-4181 during our normal business hours.
How much will you pay for my car in Athens?
The current average offer for vehicles near Athens, Alabama is $339 with haul away at no cost. If you have a big truck like a Dodge Ram or SUV such as a Ford Excursion, the average value is at $423, but is only $288 for smaller and mid-size sedans like a Chevy Malibu. Of course, your vehicle's exact value depends on a lot of factors:
- The year, make, and model. If we can resell your vehicle at wholesale auction, it's worth more than salvage values.
- What size is the vehicle and how much does it weigh? Salvage offers are often based on vehicle size .
- What condition is the vehicle in? Vehicles with working parts are often worth more money.
Can you buy junk cars with no title in Athens, AL?
We can sometimes buy junk cars with no title in Athens, AL but we cannot guarantee it in all cases. It may depend on a number of different factors, such as the age of the vehicle and the exact location. Ultimately it is up to our local junk car buyers. If we can pay cash for your junk car with no title you will need to have a photo ID matching a valid regsitration to prove ownership. Also note that offers for cars with no title may be significantly lower!
If needed, the legal owner of the car should be able to easily obtain a replacement title through your local Athens, AL DMV as seen below. Most states require a small fee for replacement and turnaround time can be anywhere from instantly to a couple of weeks:
Your Athens DMV
Athens, Alabama, 35611
How long does the process take?
We can often pick up most vehicles in Athens within 1 to 3 business days. Note, however, that your local buyer or carrier manages all their own pick up schedules, so we can never fully guarantee a specific pickup time on the carrier's behalf. Same day pickups are sometimes possible, but never guaranteed.
What form of payment will be made, cash or check?
Whether you are paid by business check or cash depends on the requirements of the buyer near you who makes a bid on your vehicle. While many of our buyers do pay cash for cars, some have started using checks for better book keeping and the safety of tow drivers. When you are paid via business check, keep in mind that The Clunker Junker fully guarantees all payments and will pay you the full amount if there is any issue with the local buyer!
Recent Junk And Used Cars Sold In Athens, AL
- 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Se Sep 09Athens, AL35614Engine StartsClean Title
- 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan ... Sep 09Athens, AL35613Engine StartsClean Title
- 2007 Saturn Ion Coupe 2 Sep 06Athens, AL35611Doesn't startNo Title
- 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Gls Fwd Sep 06Athens, AL35611Doesn't startClean Title
- 2005 Ford Explorer Xlt Rwd (Fl... Aug 31Athens, AL35611Doesn't startClean Title
- 2008 Ford Taurus Sel Fwd Aug 31Athens, AL35611Runs and DrivesSalvage Title
- 2006 Chevrolet Equinox (Not Sure) Aug 26Athens, AL35611Doesn't startNo Title
Here is what other cash for cars customers have said:
"My radiator needs to be repaired as it's leaking. The windows are not working. There's a transmission issue in 3rd gear, it grinds. I just had the AC worked on ($400), the wiring worked on, ($800) and transmission looked at. ($900). The car was running before the radiator started to leak."
"The Forester is in excellent condition overall and well maintained, except one rod bearing has gotten stripped over time from a slow oil leak. It still starts, for now."
"The car's mileage is 143,000. I would need to have car towed because I do not want to spend the cash to get the car running again. I would rather just junk it."
"Theres a broken timing chain / bent valves. However I installed a brand new fuel pump (fuel tank inspected & cleaned), ECM, tune-up/plug wires and coil packs immediately prior to timing chain break. There is damage to the driver's front fender near headlight / front tire. The rear seat removed, but in the car with remaining parts in the trunk."
"I took the vehicle apart to rebuild it. The engine has been rebuilt, but the transmission has not, and I no longer have the time to work on it. All parts are accounted for, they are just not under the hood."
"The mileage is below 100,000. There's some front end damage, but nothing to the frame that I noticed. I'm getting rid of it because my tags are out of date and my apartment complex wants it out of the parking lot."